Babys brain scan....

Great news hun, you must be so relieved. Now you can relax and enjoy the pregnancy! FX all is well when baby is born :) xxx

Thats amazing news hun so happy for you xxx

That's brilliant. So pleased for your both and now you can enjoy the rest if your pregnancy xx

Fantastic news for you. I hadn't even heard of this virus. How did you know you had it?? Do they test for it routinely? I work in a school so am exposed to lots of things - bit of a worry sometimes.

WHOOP WHOOP. That's fantastic news, I'm so pleased.
Your LO is def a little fighter :)

Ooh big head that sounds erm fun lol xxx

Great news!! :) so pleased for you xxxx

helly- they have to specifically test for it, i went into hospital as i was really unwell with a severe headache and flu like symptoms. just wash you hands after handling any urine, blood or saliva, use antibacterial hand gel after touching pretty much anything lol dont share food or drinks with anyone and dont kiss children on the lips. just be really careful with all hygiene, i thought i was careful but obvs not careful enough. to be honest though sometimes its just bad luck if you get it.

i know sue im really looking forward to that :s :s :s

xxxxxx

Ah u poor thing u have been through alot. Thank god you and baby are doing good and roll on the time you have your beautiful precious baby in your arms. Xxx

That's great news :D. As you say, deafness isn't that bad considering what could have happened. My older nephew was deaf as an infant and his only real trouble was telling the difference between some letters. He says L as N, so when I left his house the other day he said "Don't snip on that snug out there auntie Jo" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back