positive thoughts again for my baby please :(

Ah I hope you get good news today Hun!! You must be going out of your mind!!!
Is there anyone you know at work that would mind emailing you the policy or checking it for you? I went off sick at 30 weeks last time and I got a work friend to check it for me x x x

Hope you are getting some news today! And of course hopefully good news! It must be dreadful to be waiting for so long :(

I've got everything crossed for you. It must be very difficult sitting around waiting, is there anything you can do to take your mind off it? xxxx

Surely no news is good news!! Still got everything crossed x x

I seriously hope that you have heard by now! If not then I really think they are being mean!!!
Xxx

nope no news still!! and unfortunately no news is not good news in this case... the longer it goes on the longer the tests are taking which possibly means they have found the infection in the waters.

its so hard and so frustrating not knowing, ive given up phoning them now as they're obviously getting annoyed with me ringing everyday so i didnt ring at all today. tempted to ring tomoro though if i still havent heard just sooo annoyed they said it would take 2 days!! and thats what worries me too... have a feeling its not gonna be great news ladies :(

xxxx

I hope it is good news and they are just super busy in the labs, cannot understand how hard it must be for you. Hopefully you will hear today or tomorrow, :(
Hope LO is fine and you get good results xx

I hope it's good news sweetie and you hear back today at last. Remember the scan was all fine so that's a positive sign so hopefully everything else will come back good too :hugs:

Really hope everything is ok Hun thinking about you and your baby as verity said the scans were all good so that's a good sign xx

Hope you've had some good news today, thinking of you x x

She has posted another thread hun a bit futher dwn x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back