positive thoughts again for my baby please :(

thanks so much everyone, hospital just rung saying my results are still not back. no idea how long ive gotta wait :(

all your messages are so lovely i'm really grateful xxxxx

Awww I'm sorry they've still given you no answers, they should at least tell you when to expect the results. :hugs:

well they told me to expect them friday which is why its soo annoying, just gotta try and keep my mind off it somehow!

xxxx

Aww... It must be so tough waiting so long... Really hope the results are back soon for you... *hugs* xx

That's rediculouse (sorry I can't spell) sorry your having to wait xxx

They say no news is good news so hopefully everything is fine thats whats taking so long FX xxx

Ahh thinking of you, why leave you waiting so long when you were told last friday xxx

Can't believe they are making you wait so long, can you go to your docs or mw and get them to chase?? The stress of this isn't going to help you!!
Hope you're as ok as you can be and I've still got everything crossed for you x x

Thinking of you Hun got everything crossed for you xx

this is just getting beyond a joke now! i just phoned again and midwife said the results still arent back but she would phone the lab and find out why. she then rung me back and said no one is answering at the lab so she will keep trying and then phone me back........

i just cant bare the waiting anymore its just so ridiculous!!

xx

That's just so unfair of them sweetie - really really dreadful. I hope they let you know soon :hugs:

Omg it's unbelievable how your being treated!!! Fx for a phone call back soon x x

Keep checking back & hoping you have heard something. Terrible they're keeping you waiting xxx

i phoned back and midwife said she understands im stressed but they cant hurry the results so i will just have to be patient. they shouldnt have told me to expect them last friday then i wouldnt be so annoyed!! if they said it could take 7 days then i would have been prepared for that.

so anotther night not knowing, jut praying i get them tomoro, if i dont go back to work tomoro then my maternity leave will automatically start (you cant be off sick 4 weeks before your mat leave starts) so i might just have to go in and hope that i get good news when they ring..... thats gonna be horrendous if its bad news though... i dunno what to do :( :(

xxx

Hey Hun, I'm sorry you are having such a rubbish time! They have been awful with you!! I just wanted to mention that im sure when I was off pregnant with my son the policy was if you are sick 4 weeks before you are due then mat leave will automatically start not 4 weeks before mat leave is due to start. Double check though Hun, just thought I'd mention because work is the last place you want to be while you are waiting x x x

Last edited:
Ahh they should have told you it could take upto a week for the results then if they were sooner would of been good and you wouldn't be stressing so much now. Are you not able to reduce your working hours or something?
Hope you get your results back asap. xx

Hey Hun, I'm sorry you are having such a rubbish time! They have been awful with you!! I just wanted to mention that im sure when I was off pregnant with my son the policy was if you are sick 4 weeks before you are due then mat leave will automatically start not 4 weeks before mat leave is due to start. Double check though Hun, just thought I'd mention because work is the last place you want to be while you are waiting x x x

oh really you may be right then, thing is my manager will have no idea about this so i just havent mentioned it. i nearly went in today but i just couldnt bare getting bad news at work, i have to commute into london for work so id just be a mess on the journey home ! but if its good news then ive sat at home waiting for no reason.

im just praying i get the results today and if i dont i dunno what ill do. i dunno how to look at the maternity policy for my company as its on the works intranet and not available outside the server.

fingers crossed for results today

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back