Devastated :( :(

My1stBaby

Reaction score
the results came back saying the infection has passed onto baby. im completely distraught.

going to hospital monday for a scan on babys brain to see what/if damage has occurred.

there is still a possibility that it wont have affected his brain, could just mean he has problems with his hearing or slight development problems. there is also a slight possibility that it will cause no problems at all but we wont know until it he's born and they can do thorough tests.

i think they may deliver him by c-section at 37 weeks but hopefully find out more next week.

xxxx

:hug:

I am so very sorry to read this hun. I will hope and pray your LO is not affected.

Thinking of you xx

so sorry hun, cant imagin how your feeling, hopefully you LO will come out with the least possible effects from it, hugs xxx

So sorry Hun, really hope he's ok xx

Oh no! I'm so so sorry to read this. Really really hope your LO is affected as mildly as possible, or even better not at all! Good luck for Mondayxx

Oh my goodness, I will keep you and your LO in my prayers. I hope it will come here sound and safe and with absolutely no problems

Oh honey! I'm soooo sorry! :( I wish I could do something to help you! Hopefully it won't have affected him much at all. I know this sounds strange, but maybe if it has affected him in some way or another it will be something that will help him grow a strong personality and learn how to face adversity etc. It's not what you wish for your LO... but it might be a good thing.. in disguise, that you won't really understand for decades to come...

I wish you the best through the process ahead of you!
:hugs:

So sorry to hear this. Hope lo hasn't been affected. Thinkin of u xx

Hope ur LO hasn't been affected. Good luck for monday xx

Oh sweetie im so sorry keeping everything crossed that the baby is ok. Xxx

So sorry hun, hope everything is ok for monday. Thinking of u xx

:hugs: really sorry to hear that. Hope the effects aren't too bad. But even if it's not what you hoped for you'll still have a very special little boy. Xxx

I'm so sorry :( I have everything crossed that the effects are minimal, can't they give you c section now if the infection hasn't passed x x

So sorry to read this... You will be in my thoughts and prayers... Will be sending all positive vibes your way for your scan on Monday... Xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back