Devastated :( :(

I am so sorry honey. My thoughts an prayers are with you and your little one. Xxxxx

Sorry to hear this and I have everything crossed your LO is ok xxx

Hon I am sorry to hear your news.
I really hope that You get the very very best of news on Monday -
I know it is a completely different situation, but after facing our down syndrome diagnosis, my fiancé and I have really gone through some hard times, but I think what keeps us going when times are really tough is that I made this baby with the man I love- and her diagnosis hasn't changed that fact.
Our daughter is still most definitely a product of our love, and as a result I love her soooo much! I hope that this helps you even if it's just a tiny bit.
Again- I know it's different- but if you want to talk - please feel free!
Lots of love xxx
Xxxx

Sorry to read this, hope no damage has been passed onto LO, but even if so at least you are getting extra checks now and he will still be your lucky little one. xx

Fingers crossed that he's ok Hun, you must be so worried. All the very best for Monday xxx

so sorry to hear this hun, hope u get the results u want on monday :) sending good vibes ur way and will be thinking of you :hugs:xxx

so sorry hun, i hope everything will be ok when hes born :hugs: xx

So sorry to hear this, praying that all will be ok with your LO and there will have been no affects xx

I have not been on here for a while so do not know any background to this at all, type of infection et. I just wanted to say that my thoughts are with you and yoru family but also tell you that a lady i know who has recently given birth to a full term baby girl who unbeknown to her had casught a virus passed from mum - The baby was small and they feared the worse, initially they did not think she would make it then it was a fear about her being a blind and deaf child, she was in neo natal unit for 6 weeks and has been let home and it appears she is perfectly healthy. So i suppose what im saying is , sometime despite the worst possible prognosis, the most damning fears and anxieties babies are always pulling through and amazng us!
I truly hope your little one is fine and well and that you find the strength right now to get through such a tough period. xxxxx

thanks so so much everyone!!!

sleepy sue- i know it seems silly that they wouldnt get him out now, im going to speak to consultants about that on monday- i really just want him out now !

and so_hopeful, thanks alot for you comment it did help and i do feel lucky to have my little no moatter what.

thanks again everyone you're messages are all so lovely

xxx

oh hun so very sorry to hear this news. All is not lost though. Baby may have nothing at all and even if there is problems I know you will love him even more (if thats possible lol). xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no! I will have you in my thoughts . I hope LO is unaffected x x x

I am so sorry to hear this, hope your LO is ok. Big hugs, thinking of you xx

Sorry to read this honey - but keep positive, thinking of you xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27