4D scan tomorrow :D. Sooooooo excited he he :).. UPDATD WITH PICCIES :D

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.

Just as the title says really.. We have our 4D scan booked for tomorrow, I am so excited i can barely contain myself lol. We got the best and most expensive package so im hoping babys going to be a good boy and perform nicely for us lol.

Im wondering wether im actually going to be able to sleep tonight lol.

Amy xxx

Last edited:
Aw that's so exciting. My friend got one and it was amazing the pics were brilliant x

He he my sister got one done and the dvd and pics were amazing and its so cool how much the baby looks the same as when their born if you get me lol. xx

How exciting, and ur at a great stage to get it done!
cant wait to see some pics xxx

Oh i will be definithly putting the pics up for you lovely ladies lol. Ive been looking forwad to it for so long now and as soon as we booked it 4 weeks ago i tried my best to put it to the back of my mind so time wouldnt drag as much lol and although it was hard i think it worked :).

xx

Woow how nice :) seing all those things make me very excited about having a baby!! Love it!

Enjoy hun! Can't wait to see pics! We have ours on Sunday. Mega excited!! x

It'll be amazing hun! We had one done at 29+6 and they are nice a chubby by then and LO looked so cute! I have played the dvd loads!..........Hope you're little boy behaves! Enjoy every minute xxx

Looking forward to seeing photos!
You'll love it, it's such an amazing experience seeing baby so detailed. xxx

Thanks for the replies everyone. I wonder what hes going to look like lol. Well not long to wait now i suppose :).

xx

Hope it goes well. Am also looking forward to some piccies :) x

Eeeeeeeeee exciting! Hope u can post some pics afterwards. I got mine booked for 06/11 so I've gotta wait a couple of weeks.

Thanks ladies. Not long to go now he he. When i get back i shall tell yous all about it :).

xx

Hope it went well and you enjoyed it hun! x

Hey ladies.

It was an absolute amazing experience :).

Baby wasnt as good as he could of been but we got some lovely pics and the DVD is so cool, He was smiling alot of the time too.

It turns out he is measuring a week ahead of what my dates and he is weighing 3lb 8oz already. I have been told he aint going to be a little babba lol.

The sonographer kept switching to 2D scan and everytime she did baby yawned lol so we were calling him a little tinker as he wouldnt do it when she was videoing him in 4D, Everytime he was yawning she would quickly try and flick back to 4D and as she did he would stop moving and just lie there smiling and grinning his little head off as though to say ha ha you missed me lol.

He is head down aswell with body on the left side and his bum up near my ribs, No wonder i am so uncomfortable lol.

I will leave you with a couple of pics of our precious little boy :).

BABYBOND_20.jpg

BABYBOND_17.jpg

BABYBOND_14.jpg

BABYBOND_11.jpg

BABYBOND_4.jpg

BABYBOND_10.jpg

BABYBOND_11.jpg

Heres some of him smiling...
BABYBOND_19.jpg

BABYBOND_9.jpg

Sorry i went a bit picture heavy lol but just wanted to show him off.... I have more piccies but think that will do lol.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back