Baby Wearing

One more thing because the MT you are using has wide wrap like straps make sure they are really well spread out not twisted. Crossing the straps on your back is the most comfortable carry with that type of strap.

Melanie don't forget to tell people you're hosting the baby wearing chat on the 1st July :D

yay zoe im so glad it turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST SOME PICCYS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks Mel, shall have a go :hug:

tezzy said:
yay zoe im so glad it turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POST SOME PICCYS WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Ruby is in bed :roll: Tried it with the dog but she wouldnt sit still :x

I did it, I did it!! :cheer: :cheer: Thanks Mel :hug: I did have it upside down :oops: :rotfl:

I cant wait for morning, to put Ruby in it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

SO ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mine hasnt even been sent out yet according to the email i just read.

i wanted it for friday as im going on holiday.

so so so so pissed off will not buy from this seller again

It should be any day now sweetie, you ordered just after me... :hug:

I was a bit dissapointed there were no instructions with it (she does say to email her if needed) and there is a whiff of ciggie smoke on it but for the money, I cant really complain and it is fab :cheer: and I would use her again.

I shall be checking tomorrow Tez if yours has come :cheer:

im so pissed off why didnt they email me earlier? i bought it last week and they only emailed me toady. no way is it gonna get here by friday.

ive told all my friends that im going on holiday about it and everything im gonna be so embarrased

things like this piss me off

Why didnt they send it earlier???? Oh nooooo.

Would you like me to send mine to you for your holiday??? I could send it tomorrow first class, you would have it friday??? Let me know, I dont mind :hug: xx

because they needed my phone number for somthing to do with the delivery company....

just annoys me as i cant take my pram on this holiday and rhys is too big for my other wrap and i told all my friends about my lovely new moo cow one :?

Oh eck....she emailed me about a phone number just after I ordered it, I sent my number but I never got a call...

My offer is genuine if you want to borrow mine for your hol, just PM me and I will get it in post in morning to you, your friends will think its yours and Rhys will be happy :cheer: xxxxxxx

its only a weekend away but its up in the mountains hence why i cant take the pram so i could have it back to you by tuesday... or if the new one comes i can just send you that one....

are you being serious?

Of course, PM me your address and I shall get it in post tomorrow...I can use my sling at weekend and I am sure Ruby wont mind waiting a few more days :hug:

We are walkers too, and I know how tricky it is to do mountains with babies, so I am sure the Mei Tei will make it easier all round, and your pals need never know, you just say it arrived friday :wink: :cheer: xxxx

isnt zoe such a star?????????????

i love u hun lololol

Awww bless you two :lol: This is babywearing at its best, all helping each other out :)

Im so bad i ordered another wrap and a MT yesterday :rotfl:

mel! what does that bring your total up to now?

im still waiting for mine to be delivered. i keep running to the door when Mr posty brings the post. He rang the door bell yesterday and i got all excited it was here, but it was a delivery for adam :evil:

i even brought a matching bag when i was in town the other day :oops: :lol:

Sam&Alice said:
mel! what does that bring your total up to now?
Not that many honest just well er um er maybe like er 15

:rotfl: I have a problem i cant help it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back