Baby Wearing

does anybody know how long they will take from america?

I've ordered loads of carriers from the USA to Hungary. I've never waited more than 8 working days for one and the mail generally takes longer to get here than the UK because customs at Budapest airport are nosey gits and open everything.

hahaha ok

its just im going away next weekend with some other mums and would like them by then so i can show off hehehe

I think L*R said hers ame from the USA in around a week :cheer: I shall let you know AS SOON as I get mine..I am so excited I pace the floor every morning till postie comes :rotfl:

If I am happy with it, I am going to order LOADS of them, I am getting quite obsessed now :shock:

Tried my mums ring sling from Freedom slings yesterday, Rubes loved it, and its really comfy! Might have to get one of them too :think:

Mel, I am holding YOU and Thea entirely responsible for my new addiction :shakehead: :rotfl:

Rubys mummy said:
Mel, I am holding YOU and Thea entirely responsible for my new addiction :shakehead: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Thats fine lol Katts hubby called me dangerous once because i kept showing her sling photos :lol:

I think i just got tezzy to spend a small fortune too :rotfl:

Rubys mummy said:
tezzy said:
ive orderd the cow one :oops:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :wave: Hi my names Zoe, and I am an addict too....just ordered a Freedom ring sling :oops:

hi zoe... we need an S.A meeting (slings anonamous) hehehe

mel...

i blame YOU that i have spent ALL DAY on the net looking at carriers and slings...

my OH is going mental on how much money im spending hehehe

this is one is what ive just ordered but blue stripes and baige straps

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Mei-Tais-baby-car ... dZViewItem

and im still looking for a wrap but i got a pm about some today so hopefully that will go through
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

tezzy said:
:) :) :) :) :)

be proud hehehe

:cheer: :wink: I am...

Right you madam, STOP posting links, I have fallen in love with the lotus blossom MT now :roll: OH just said I can have no more than 10 carriers so I hav another 7 to find :think: :rotfl:

(LOUD STAGE WHISPER) PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTT Tezzy, have you seen Lozzis thread on slings ??? :wink: :lol:

where? where? WHERE? GODDAMIT TELL ME WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back