Baby things for hospital bag

Countrybumpkin

Reaction score
OK, sorry ladies, but had a read through the thread about the hospital bag, but it really doesn't go into much detail about what i will need to pack for the baby. So i was wondering if i could have a list from you lovely people, so i make sure i don't forget anything.

It will be my bag next week, watch this space :roll::)

Anyhow i will edit this thread later on with your replies, so that it is at the top of the thread for everyone else. Thank you.

Baby vests x3
Baby sleepsuits x3
scratch mits
Hat
Muslins
Nappies - upto you how many
Bottles
Milk - if your hospital doesnt provide
Teddy bear
Blanket
Snowsuit
Going home outfit
Cotton wool

Mmmm......can't think of anything else but am sure experienced ladies will know more.

Oh I really need to pack my hospital bag!

Will deffo do this today...

Hi huni, I just packed for the ba -
3 Vests
4 Sleepsuits
Scratch Mits
Going home outfit ~going to be in one sleepsuit, a wee coat, hat and scarf set
Pack of Nappies
Blanket
Cotton Wool
Car Seat at the ready

Have to buy the Teddy Bear yet - havent really seen any I like!
Doesnt look like a long list but hoping to be out of hospital asap!

Good lists - I packed a pair of tiny baby socks too as sometimes their little feet won't warm up, for under babygrows! also a baby bath towel and a tiny travel bottle very soft baby wash, so we can top/tail wash baby in there after messy section

Oooh im gonna write these down because over the next few im gonna start to pack a bag for me and also one for the baby because like my parents said they can come anytime so best make sure iam prepared x

I found disposable changing mats were very handy!! I had to stay in hospital and couldn't get out of bed so had to change baby on my lap and have found them very handy to use at home and while out too!!

What about baby wipes do we need these for changing baby or should we pack cotton wool? Thanks for the snowsuit reminder. I have 3 of those and totally forgot about them. Also thanks for the disposable changing mat idea. Everything else, I think im sorted. What about bibs? x

most hospitals dont like u using baby wipes so i would take cotton wool i wouldnt take bibs i'd take muslim squares instead but its personal choice xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back