Hospital Bag

Oh and anyone out there got brothers and/or sisters for the baby, remember to pack a wee "something" for them as a present from the new baby.....

I also keep my maternity notes on the very top of the bag - easy to take out for mw appointments but in the right place if need to go in a rush...

I'm having 2 bags, one for me and one for baby x :)

I.love, think they can provide hospital gowns but i'd rather be in my own things. That way not only will I know that nobody else has worn them, but they'll smell of home, bounty magazine suggests that having things that smell of home are comforting.

Thanks for all your replies ladies! Lots of good ideas :) I have a tiny trolly case of wheels so am now thinking about using that for all my stuff then my changing bag for LO's things. Thinking I will pack anything I need for labour on the very top of the case so it's easily accessible, then get OH to take his own little bag with stuff he needs such as camera, snacks, change for carpark etc x x x

i have done one for me and one for baby, just made sure things i might need during labour are at the top and easy to reach xx

I'm going in for an elective c section this time so I know exactly what I will need as I've previously had two emergency sections. I'm taking a case with wheels and packing everything in there i need, probably also taking baby changing bag with nappies etc. My case can fit under the hospital bed so it's not in the way, having so many bags previously sent me into a panic attack! I couldn't cope as I had hardly any space in my bay as it was and my hubby kept forgetting to take stuff home in the evening. I'm gonna make sure I take some plastic bags to bag up any dirty stuff so I know what's what when I get home. I did this for hubby but he left all the washing for when I got home!! He bloody won't this time!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back