Hospital bag

Little bean

Reaction score
When do you get your hospital bag ready? And what sort of bag do you take!! I've just start to get a list together but not sure when to pack it. Here is my list so far...... Is there anything else I need!!!!

Hospital bag :0)))*

2 x pjs*
slippers
dressing gown*
maternity pads X2
and my toiletries bag (with all travel size shower gel and toothpaste ect)*
hair bands and hair brush*
Make up*
towel
Flip flops x2 (1 for shower)*
nipple pads*
nipple cream*
bottles*
pre- made milk*
clothes to come home in*
iPad*
Camara
iPhone charger
Munches*

Baby beans bag :0))))*

3 babygrows*
3 vests*
smallish pack of nappies (27 approx)
2 pairs of socks*
booties
2 hats*
cotton wool*
wipes
Small sudo cream*
baby lotion*
blanket*
muslins*
4 bibs*
2 stratch mittens*
cow and gate starter milk kit*

I only packed mines last week - as I was having a false alarm haha! I'm so last minute though! Lol!
But your bag sounds pretty much the same as mines! Best ask your midwife about milk and nappies as they might supply you with them!
Oh I also have face cooling mist from Boots and a coming home outfit for bubs! I also have a couple of old t-shirts for labour and disposable pants! Xxx

Hi I am selling hospital bag with lots if things inside on eBay 19.99 il send you the link hd you want x

A hand held fan was my life saver! I'd pack more vests and bibs . When I had ash I'd the same as u but in the first two hours he was sick over it all hun! Get big knickers from primark because u don't know how things will go I ended with a section and was glad of these to sit over my wound xx

I havent even started mine yet :|, i have a bad feeling its going to be very expensive! lol!

Ive got a large holdall for mine, started puttng things in however now need to wash baby stuff so slowly coming together x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back