Just a quickie about the hospital bag...

AugustMum

Reaction score
Ok so Ive finally got my hospital bag so I can start packing it now. Loving my hospital bag!

Just wondered though, how many nappies are you all packing? (I was going to look on the 'What I need in the hospital bag?' thread, but the whole thing about the nasel sucker has put me off looking at it! lol.

I've put a pack of nappies in the pile going into the bag but I think 27 is being a little over excited lol. Im planning on spending the minimum amount of time at the hospital (really don't want to spend the night) so I can't imagine Id need more than about 5-8. Surely if I do need to spend extra time there (incase anything goes wrong) I can just get the FOB to go grab some more. Just trying to save space really. What do you all think?

Btw, heres my hospital bag...I love it!

Attachments

• Paperchase bag.jpg
    Paperchase bag.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 6
I think that's wise hun, if you're planning on spending minimum time there pack as little of everything as you'll think you can get away with :)

Lovin the bag :love:

Oh nice bag!!! I think I put 8 in just now, likewise hoping to stay as short a time possible! I know space is limited in the hospital so I've decided to pack a bag of extras to sit in our car so my OH or family can nip out to get if needs be!

I never really thought about packing a little spare for the car with extras. Good idea though! Im trying to fit things in to a small space really. Didnt fancy taking in a big case.

Ive managed to get all baby things in the free Boots changing bag, and then hoping to get all my bits in my overnight bag. Ive told the FOB the think of things he'll want to take and just have it ready to put in a rucksack, which Ill shove some drinks and food in as well. Who knew packing for a day trip would cause so much hassle lol!

:rofl: a day trip!! Sounds like you're headed for a wee jaunt to the beach or something!! Hopefully my mind will be on the beach while my body is doing the hard work!

Haha I wish it was a trip to the beach!!!!! Think it may be a bit more traumatic than that though lol.

pPEAC1-6646771v380.jpg

I got this bag from Peacocks for £10! Bargain, it's just to put my bits in - but again it looks like i'm going to hit the beach rather than going to hospital to give birth to a baby!!! :rofl: It opens out really big so i've managed to get pj's, towels all inside.

At the mo i've packed about 15 nappies in the babys hospital bag - i had the same dilema, i don't know how i got to 15???? :lol: Great idea to pack some extra things in the car!

I only pack about 5 nappies but I know the hosp where I'm giving birth they give you about ten and they give you towle tooth brush and soap and comb lol! So I'm ticking more
off each day just baby towel and shampoos to pack as far as toiletries a few breast pads and mat towles x

Evie your hospital sound very generous!! I'm surprised mine doesn't tell people to bring their own bed sheets!!! :rofl:

Lol! They give you pads for after too but I don't like there brand lol! It's city hosp in Birmingham x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back