• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Baby Jakob is back in hospital (From Cassi) *updated pg3+4*

Jakob was taken back into hospital yesterday because he has lost 11% of his body weight and his blood sugar levels were very low. He wasn't waking to feed or anything because he is so poorly. They also suspect jaundice but when I spoke to her yesterday they hadn't yet got the results of whether his billiruben levels are high enough to require treatment. They aren't sure how long he will be in there but it will be a couple days at least. He is being fed on a drip at the moment. The positive news is he is on a kids ward, not in special care.

Can we all send him the biggest get well soon wishes please and a very speedy recovery, and lots of support to Cassi and Alan. Cassi is staying with Jakob while he is there.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww bless - Ella had slight jaundice and wouldn't wake for feeds either the first few days, it was horrible!!

Wishing you all the best Cassi, hope Jakob is out soon :)

Dior was the same to. but i was terrible and lied to the docs that she was waking for feeds. i was to scarwed of her being away from me.

hopes jakobs ok :)

I had exactly the same thing with Stanley, we went back in as well.

Hopefully a day or two on the billibed will sort him out :hug:

If you're reading this Cassi, I know exactly how you feel. You'll be back home soon xxxxxxx

Aw no poor Jakob and Cassi and Alan
Lots of love and kisses from my clan
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Cassi, thinking of you and Alan and sending the biggest get well wishes to little Jakob.

Really hope he can come home soon. Like Sami says, its good news he is on the childrens ward and not in special care.

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi

Oh hun hope you guys come home soon wondering where you were on msn.
Hope to speak to you soon
Katrina

Hope Jakob is weel soon. Leorah was also very jaundiced, she looked the colour of Peter Andre!!

god how scary :cry:
hope jakobs better soon :pray:

thinking of you all cassi. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thinking of you all.

Isaac had exactly the same problem, it's such an emotional time for you all.

Big hugs and hope he makes a speedy recovery and gets home very soon.

Thinking of you all and hope Jakob gets better soon.

Tan x

Cassi I hope you and your wee boy can return home soon.

I wonder, has her milk come in yet? Mine was day 4 I think which seemed like months at the time, remember to keep offering him the breast all the time Cassi - your milk is the perfect food for him at this time.

:hug:

Lucy

Aww, poor wee baba. ((((((((hugs))))))))))) to cassi, alan & Jakob

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen