Had to take Jakob to out of hours doc at hospital last night

cassi

Reaction score
Well the past few days jakob hasnt seemed himself, he has been crying randomly and not seemed his usual happy self as much, he has always had colic and has always had coleif in every bottle which seems to control it quite well...but yesterday he had some calpol because he didnt seem well and then he had his bottle, and he didnt finish all his bottle and then out of nowhere started screaming, really really screaming, i was nearly in tears cause i felt so sorry for him, i knew something was hurting but he had never been like this before...I knew it was something to do with his stomach but i was worried he could have a hernia or something cause I have read about the symptons and they were kinda the same..

well i sent alan to the shop to get some neurofen cause 4 hours hadnt gone since he had calpol and while alan had gone jakob was still screaming so I called the docs and they called back and told me to get him checked out at the red doc at the hospital so i did and he said it was just colic...but Jakobs colic never sounded like that! So im keeping a close eye on it, but the doctor didnt see it how bad it was because when we got to the hospital Jakob had cried himself to sleep!

Im going to take him to the docs cause I have a bad feeling he may have taken alans genes and have a dairy or lactose intolerence, or the hungrier baby milk is too hard on his tummy.

Awww Poor Jacob, I hope you find out whats happeing with him :hug: Its horrible seeing them like that :(

poor jacob hope he gets better soon, babies are always better by the time the docs sees them :rotfl:

awww poor jakob hope he gets better soon

Poor Jakob, I feel for you as Leorah used to be exactly like this but more or less from birth until I found out she is milk and soya protein intolerant. Its actually quite common in babies but docs often put it down to colic. How long has he been on his hungrier baby milk?

oh bless you both Cassi i bet it was heartbreaking. hows he doing now? :hug: :hug: to you both :hug: :hug:

Gosh what a worry Cassi, typical that he had cried himself to sleep by the time you got to the doctors.

I hope he is feeling better today hun and that you find out the cause :hug:

Poor jakob! I hate it when they cry so much you also end up in tears for them!!! :hug:

Ellis didnt get on with the hungry baby milk at all but i new straight after one feed and he wasnt as bad as jakob.

Have u started feeding him yet? if so could it be the food.

:hug: xxxx

I am going to take him to the doctors cause he has been sick more lately too i do think he has an intolorance, Alan is dairy and lactose intolerant too so its likely...

He has been on the hungrier baby milk for a few weeks now so it could also be that it is too much for his tummy..he has had very runny poo's the last couple of days and last 2 nights he has gone to sleep then woken up screaming and had to be dosed up with neurofen and calpol.

Thanks very much for the kind comments, it upsets me so much when he is hurting :(...

Ps: Who is JaCob? :wink: :rotfl:

cassi said:
Ps: Who is JaCob? :wink: :rotfl:

haha i edited my post as soon as i wrote it!!! :rotfl:

I know its annoying when people spell your name wrong... keely and keeley!!! hehe xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back