• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Hospital ... Take 2 :-(

Oh Cassi I am sorry hun. I hope Jakob gets better soon.

Big hugs from me and Gabriella :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hi, thanks very much for the lovely words :)...

Jakob is now off the drips but still only drinking diralyte??? or something like that..we are still waiting for his blood test results...

He seems much better now he has had fluids though :) They are going to try him on formula and see what happens :).

Going back there now...thanks again all

talk to you later xx

Cass Im so glad hes gettin better hun, i didnt see this thread cause i havent been on today but I was so sad when yu told me last night he was in hospital, hes a strong little lad hun and he will be right as rain in a few days, its so hard watching someone you love being ill I know. I hope he is home soon in his rightfull place, king of the manor! hugs to you and alan and kisses to that wonderfull little man! :hug: :hug:

Glad he is doing better hun

thinking of ya all :hug: :hug: :hug:

Get better soon little man :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh Cassi, i'm so sorry that you're all going through this. Glad Jakob is improving :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

cassi said:
Jakob is in hospital again :cry:

last wednesday he was sick in asda, like really sick, the whole of his bottle...thereafter he has throw up every single bottle since....he weighed 16lbs about 3 weeks ago...today he weighed 14 :shock:

I took him to the docs on thursday and she said it was just a bug...but then last night he had blood in his wee on every change....and his poos were runny and white this morning so I told Alan to take him to A&E (I was in harlow last night and today) and they tested his sodium levels and they are really high apparently...they say its a sympton that can be caused by eccsessive vommitting and they are really worried about the blood....he has had blood tests, waiting for them to come back...and urine tests, and poo test done...

He has got a drip in because he is really dehydrated, monitors, and a little bag that they stick over his willy to catch and test any wee.....And he is in HDU (High Dependancy Unit) :(

My poor monkey :( hope we find out whats wrong soon...im worried it might be his kidneys :(

hope everything is ok cassi :hug:

Aw that's good that he's doing a bit better xx

hunny im soo sorry to hear that hope he is better soon glad hes perked up a little sending loads of love :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww! poor chap!

I hope jakob gets better soon!

Take care!
:hug:

oh no poor little man i hope he gets betters soon :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I do hope poor Jakob is doing better today. thinking of you all, Katt and Leorah :hug:

Only just cathing up on posts and seent his Cassi...I hope Jakob is picking up and I am sending you both big hugs and lots of love xxxxxxxx

So sorry to hear jakob has been so poorly, hope he will be home with you soon cassi lots of hugs xx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back