• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Isaac's been in hospital with Intussusception

:( my friends grandadughter had that really bad.. the bowle folded in on itself and started to come out of her.. was aweful apparently seeing her in that much pain.. you can just imagine cant you??

they had to do allergy tests on her and found that shes allergice to loads of stuff and thats why it kept doing it..

poor issac.. and you.. must have been aweful xxxxx

aww amy im sorry only just seen this! glad all seems well again, poor little isaac, and poor you, mustve been horrible for u! hope he's fine and back to his usual happy squirmy self now :hug: :hug: :hug:

How is he this week? Is he all better now? I had never heard of that before you wrote about it.

Is the morning sickness disappearing now? I had 18 weeks of it with LO and then after that craved sugar until the minute she was born and then it disappeared. Added a new meaning to little girls being made of 'sugar and spice'. :)

I hope hes feeling better hun... I've only just seen this :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yes, physically he is much better, no pain whatsoever and we are happy it hasn't re-occured :cheer: :D Unfortunately he is having a few issues, sometimes when we change his nappy he screams like he's in pain, we double check him and he's fine, we think he's just remembering the whole belly/bum pain :cry: but he's a brave little boy and we are hopeful he will understand that the pain has gone, and it's not coming back :) :pray:

newmum, the morning sickness is rare now, it was constant up until about 18wks and isn't it horrid :shock: never had it with Isaac :| As for cravings I'm not sure, I'm just hungry a lot :lol: LOL at your craving and it adding a new meaning to little girls being made of 'sugar and spice' :lol:

Sending loads of hugs for you all. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awwww sweetheart, only just seen this. Sorry Isaac has been through so much, glad he is better now. You poor mummy :hug:

Goodness, you poor things! I hope he makes a full recovery really soon. Hugs to you all! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back