Baby Ella's dramatic arrival!!

Steak and a large glass of red sounds like heaven! Welcome home Alice and Ella :yay:

Nice one Alice!! Must be heaven to be back home :yay: xx

How funny...:rofl: "Managed to drop something else down the loo that wasn't Ella" :rofl: nice way to put it heeeee

So glad you're home, Alice, with your little one. Looking forward to photos - first baby born since I joined the forum about a week ago! :lol:

Congrats again!

Welcome home Alice & Ella! What an amazing birth story! Can't believe I missed it all as I was away :hug:

hi everyone :wave: thanks lisa for keeping everyone updated! am just bobbing on quickly whilst both my princesses are having a kip, first tim ei've had to even fart today :rofl: when iget chance i'll pop my birth story on here - some of you will be able to find it else where tho for the time being!

basic info tho, ella louise, 27/11/09, 15.07ish, 8lb3 (teeny tiny!!), 58cm, 35cm HC! she's so long and skinny, she's in the newborn size1 nappies and they're too big! katie barely even fitted size 2s the lard arse :rofl:

Congratulations, thats an amazing birth story. Glad your all home safe and well :)

Glad you're home safe and well :) I'm off to check on elsewhere for your birth story ;) xx

We need your birth story over here please! Copy and paste it!

N'awww just read back thru all this :love: can't believe I'm sat cuddling my now 3 year old :shock: shed a wee tear reading it all!

Aww lovely thread Alice. I want to read your birth story :-D where did it end up? Xx

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back