Baby Isabelle's arrival

Ally

Reaction score
Hello - I would like to announce the arrival of Isabelle, who arrived on the 16th of March at 3.20 am weighing 8lbs 15oz.

It was a difficult birth, started off at a birthing unit using only gas and air, was in the pool for a while and was fully dilated 4 hours after my waters breaking, a very painful and intense 4 hours!! I got out of the pool for a check and started to push, after 2 hours Isabelle still didn't appear and the midwife decided to call and ambulance as she suspected that her head was turned and so it was stuck. The ambulance took ages to come as she told them it wasn't an emergency so she had to change it to a 999, but eventually I was taken to the main hospital 20 mins away by abulance. Still with no pain relief and constant contractions I arrived there and had to wait to be seen by the doc, who was in surgery. When he came - I had been pushing with the continuous contractions for 5 hours and was becoming a little delerious I think and fading. Doc said he wanted to take me in to surgery, give me an epidural and try forceps to turn her head, but if they couldn't we would be ready for surgery.

After such a long time in such intense pain the epidural was the most wonderful thing in the world. They turned her with the forceps and with a lot of determination I got her out in 3 pushes!!! Such a relief.

She is absolutely beautiful and worth every minute of it, she is an angel and so good she hardly ever cries. We feel trully blessed and already the whole thing is a distant memory. :D :D :D

Congratulations!!!!!!! Sorry to hear you had such a rough labor but glad to see it turned out so well!!!

xoxo Ree

:clap: :clap: CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :clap: :clap:

Really pleased to hear your news, sorry about the rough labour ... hope all is well now ... best wishes to you and your new family

Love Imi xxx

Congratualtions Ally, I look forward to seeing pics of baby Isabelle. Lots of love to you and your family xx :dance: :dance: :dance:

a-congrats6.gif

hi

comgradulations on your baby girl.
sorry about your rough time.
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member