Early New Arrival

mellowbird

Reaction score
Hi :wave: .Well i have not been on for a while as i have been busy trying to get things ready for the arrival which was due on the 9th Nov.. :doh: ...But as normal things never quite run to plan with me and i would like announce the arrival of our beautiful little girl :dance: KEONAH-JADE SUMMER :dance: was born on Mon 22 oct at 22.37pm. She weighed in at a dainty little 5lb.Although being early and a little small she is doing fine.The other children have fell inlove with her, and are glad she is here... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Congratulations mellowbird, and welcome baby Keonah-Jade Summer :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer:
Very best wishes, what a lovely big family you have :hug:

THanks ladies. Could any help me with my ticker. :pray: I cant get it to change from a due date to an arrival.I have created the ticker and tried to copy and paste but it is not showing up.I will keep trying though...

Congratulations mellow bird and welcome to Keonah-Jade Summer. I was wondering how you were doing as you haven't been around for ages.

Well done, glad it all went well
xxx :hug:

Hi alfie :wave: :hug: How are you doing :fib: :pray: .I know i need to get back into the swing of things and start chatting again.It has been real hectic here for a while..Having blood tests done checks on baby during pregnancy left no time to think...But now it all over i have a little bit more time to spend gossiping.... :dance: ...Time for the little :evil: in me to be released.....So how is every one doing these days, i must catch up on what is going on...I am trying to get a pic of keonah on ere but am having a litlle difficulty...Any help would be appreciated. :pray: :hug: :hug:

mellowbird said:
I am trying to get a pic of keonah on ere but am having a litlle difficulty...Any help would be appreciated. :pray: :hug: :hug:

Right I am a bit of a bimbo when it comes to anything technical on here but i did post pictures recently of the nursery! Think it was more luck than knowledge but you have to save the image into photoshop and then use the url for message boards which starts and ends . Hopefully that will work - can't wait to see piccy.

Speak soon - take care, I'm suprised you find time to post on here with your wonderfully large family, i've not got enough hours in a day and i've only got 2 so far!!!

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back