Baby Ella's dramatic arrival!!

Mervs Mum

Reaction score
Alice will tell you more when she can but I am happy to announce the safe arrival of baby Ella!!!! (Me, My Girls & I) :cloud9:

Details are limited but I can tell you what I know...

12.51pm - I got a text to say she was having irregular contractions in the supermarket! I told her to job home via a curry house and get things moving! She replied saying she'd no chance of going today (her due date) and she expected to be like it for days yet....

2.17pm - Another text arrived saying 'This is really starting to hurt now - Shit!' :lol:

I took Hebe to her swimming lesson and came out to this message:

3.47pm - 'Baby Ella has arrived! Have her on the toilet it happened so quick! No idea of her weight. We're still on the bathroom floor!'

I thought she was winding me up but I rang as the MW was checking her over! She's sent me a picture of her feeding away!! :cloud9: How about that for a homebirth!!! :lol:

:shock: Oh my god, I was joking she'd be home by lunchtime but she never even got to hospital :rofl:

Well done hunny :yay:

Congratulations!!!!!!

oh wow!! wow wow wow!!!!!!!! :shock: alice that was amazing!! welcome ella :D well done alice honey :cloud9:xx

I am in shock!! I thought she was winding me up!!! She's going to try to ring me later!! She'll definitely her post birth tea and toast this time!! :rofl:

Oh my I can't believe so have no idea how she feels :lol:

wow! thats AMAZING!

huge congrats x

:shock::shock::shock: Now THAT was fast!!!

Glad that Ella and mummy Alice are ok though - what a glamorous entry into the world on the toilet! :lol:

So pleased she's ok but that was some FAST baby-arrival-action! :) Congratulations!!!

Last edited:
Amazing. That's so quick, Alice must be in shock! Congratulations xx

She's been transferred to hospital because she was bleeding quite heavily and they arent sure how bad she's torn. She's texting me though so she must be doing 'okish'. She's just waiting to see the Dr now.

That is fab news about Alice and Ella, I'm s glad it didn't drag... hope they are both ok :)

Omg, Omg, Omg!!!!! Thats bloody fantastic news!! Glad both are well. Do we know if she was with anyone, or did it happen all alone?

Congrats Alice and welcome to the world baby Ella!

thanks for the updates Lisa.. hope everythings ok :)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh huge congratulations!!!!!! Fast birth or what!!!! x

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations Alice! You could have waited until a day when I was at home!

I love the fact that she managed to text while still on the bathroom floor :rofl:

Can't wait to see some piccies :cloud9:

Wow congratulations and welcome to the world Baby Ella. Hope mum is ok xx

Hope Alice is ok :hug: Great weight for Ella :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back