Ellie Faith Campbell - 6th Nov - 12.38pm - 4lb 3oz

xxClaire_24xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone finally got a name for our baby girl so decided to announce her arrival.

Ellie was born on Sat with a planned c section as the doppler scan on the Fri had showed that the blood flow was getting low from placenta to her

I will spare the details of the section as it was a bad experiance.

Ellie is in special care and has been breathing on her own since birth and is getting fed through a nasal tube, her feeds are increasing every 2hours which means that her drip decreases and she should be off this over the weekend. She is also on anti biotics for an infection she has and when she gets over the infection they will try her out of the incubator

thanks again to Emma for the updates xx

Last edited:
Congrats hunni I hope she goes from strength to strength and gets to come home soon xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats hun, lets hope shes home where she belongs soon xxx

Congrats hun, what a lovely name!! Hope she gets to come home soon x x

Congrats Hun!
Hope she's home with you soon!

X x x x

Congratulations hun, what a lovely name x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats hun, and goregeous name, hope she home with you soon :hug:

Awwww Ellie is a gorgeous name....erm yea...dont talk about the section!!! Bless ya, glad u ok xxx

Congratulations.
Hope you are also doing ok?? Must be a stressful time for you at the moment. You take things easy and look after yourself.
Love the name Ellie, that is our first name too for our little girl ;)

Hope it wasn't too traumatic, but bet your glad she's here. Fab name, absolutely beautiful! Congratulations. X

Congratulations - beautiful name. Hope little Ellie will be home in no time. xxxxxx

Sorry your section was a crappy experience hun, but hopefully Ellie will be home with you soon and you can forget about it all! Beautiful name btw :) xxx

Congratulations, Hope shes home with you soon :)

Congratulations honey! Beautiful name!!!! x x

Congrats! Hope you are doing well and getting better by the day. Sorry the section turned into such a nightmare for you. :hug: xx

Congratulations hun, hope little Ellie is home with you soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back