Baby Ella's dramatic arrival!!

:yay: wonderful weight :yay: thinking of you alice sweetie! hope you and ella are home with katie soon :hug: xx

Alice says she looks dinky compared to Katie!

She said that she went up to the bathroom to go to the loo, knocked something over and her mum shouted up 'are you ok?' She managed to shout to her mum 'She's coming!' and her mum literally ran in the room ash she was coming out!

She said she was more bothered about her mum seeing her tattoo she's had for 4 yrs and kept a secret! :rofl:

:rofl: I think her mum may have been thinking about something else :rofl:

Oh and she said the 2 paracetamol didnt really have chance to kick in!! :rofl:

She's out of theatre but got to stay in over night. She says Ella is a little star, feed well
and fast asleep :cloud9:

She's thinking Louise might be an appropriate middle name given the place she was born! :lol:

She's out of theatre but got to stay in over night. She says Ella is a little star, feed well

She's thinking Louise might be an appropriate middle name given the place she was born! :lol:
LMAO!!! Glad to see she still has a sense of humour after all that!

:rofl: Glad Ella's doing well :cloud9:

CONGRATULATIONS!

how amazing is that? loving the fact she was more worried about her tattoo, id be more worried about something else she could see.

bless!!

welcome to the world ella louise! lol

well done alice, u are a star!!!!x

I'm pleased mam and baby are ok. Thanks for all the updates lisa xx

:rofl: Alice, I love Louise :lol:

Poor poppet though, :kiss:

Just seen this thread! :D Glad it's all over her and mum and baby are doing well! In shock thought the text was a wind up when I read this post :rofl: Congratulations!! xxxxxx

:shock: Wow Congratulations thats amazing!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back