Baby brain!

TundraOwl

Reaction score
Has any one else said or done anything really silly because of baby brain??
We were on our honeymoon in Oban (seaside Scottish town if any one doesn't know) and I commented to my DH that there were alot of sea food restaurants. He kinda looked at me strangely and said "yeh, and... we're near the sea" then started to laugh! I felt really silly,
done lots of random baby brain things! any one else feel like their brains been turned to cotton wool!!
xx

All day everyday! I was on about my vets appt the other day, meaning my midwife! I don't even have a pet!

lol i keep mucking my words up to! apparently we went to "kick the pids up" earlier today lol, meant pick the kids up! what! that doesnt even make sense!!

I feel like I am losing my mind LOL! The other day I lost all 3 sets of keys for the stables, thought that the chocolate bar in my hand at the checkout was my phone and I just generally can't remember what Ive done with stuff or what's happened the day before.

Ive also just remembered that as I was out hacking on the horse this afternoon I was thinking of writing a thread like this but then when it came to being at home and remembering what the thread was to be about I couldnt lol!

yes i have it too. my OH wouldnt let me drive on our holiday cause he said i was being too ditsy - he had a point. i mounted the kerb the other day driving down a straight road (im normally quite a good driver). i went to work the other week with my scanky house shoes cause i forgot to change. also my memory is non existent. it really takes some getting used to!!

See user name lol........it's also highly contagious so OH's better watch out lol xxxxxxxxx

I have tried several times to unlock the door to my flat with the car key...

I've done all sorts of stupid things, but given my appalling memory at the moment I can't remember them! Went out the front door to pick OH up from pub and then realised I was sitting in the passenger seat! Also tried on a pair of shoes I was convinced were my size(checked the label) but they came up really small and they were actually a 4 - as the label clearly said. Kind of clumsy and very forgetful, have to write everything down to remember it! Tried to add up a few items in a cafe the other day and count the money to pay, and it really hurt my head!

I keep getting my words muddled up a lot and my spelling has gone awful so need to keep double checking everything I write! X

im the same. i put up a facebook status on friday about how i was thinking of all those poor victim of 9/11 and thier families and couldnt believe it was 10 years today. when i realised it was promptly deleted then i asked my mum if decaffeinated coffee had caffiene in it, but on that one i do suppose i was slightly right cos was reading up foods to have in 3rd tri and read somewhere that not all caffeine can be taken out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back