Baby brain does it exist??

Nat26

Reaction score
Well just a random thread really as tomorrow I take my last accountancy exam after 3 years of studying....if I pass this final stage I will be a qualified Accountant.....To be honest since being pregnant my mind is definitely somewhere else, and I certainly find it difficult to concentrate on revision.:shakehead: Not sure if I can pass

Any one else taking exams or just generally struggling with baby brain at work ??

I can't wait to finish exams are so stressful, once I finish I can't wait to enjoy being pregnant and start getting ready for the arrival of my little man.

:):dance:

I am living, breathing, walking proof that baby brain exsists.
So far this week I have lost my bank card and left the house only to turn back 10 minutes later to go back, remove the bag that was proping the door to the garden open (wide open so the dogs could run in and out), shut it, lock it and leave the house again.

And now as I type I've just ate a pot of pineapple chunks and went to put the carton in the bin under my dek completely and missed splatting juice all over me and the floor.... that's along with a full cup of tea over my keyboard last week so now all the keys are sticky....

:whistle:

Baby brain defo does exist... im clumsy and ditzy at the best of times but since being pregnant its like im bringing it to a whole new level... i go to the loo then go again 10 mins later as ive forgotten that ive already been.... ill go somewhere and forget why ive gone, book meetings with people at work be totally prepared and then when im in there thinking what the hell is this meeting for as if its someone else thats arranged it!!

Oh dear sounds like a fun week hehe, I don't know what happens to our brains! We should come with hazard warnings!!

Sounds like it gets worse the further along you are.........and I still have 20 weeks to go! Really hope my brain wakes up a bit xx

Haha funny enough i have actually seen t shirts with... Beware, Baby Brain Alert on the front in one of those red triangle signs haha!

Maybe someones trying to tell us something!! ;)

OH just laughs at me and shakes his head as if to say 'here we go again'.... lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back