baby clothes

charli

Reaction score
ive heard were spose to wash all the clothes and baby grows , blankets ect before we use them is this true costhink im gona any way some of the blankets are a bit stiff any one else gona do this ??

I washed everything to make it smell more like home and get baby used to the smell of our washing powder..... Really it was because I couldn't wait to start washing cute baby things :oops:

i have washed a load of ellouise's clohtes... its soo cute doing ur babys washing, makes it feel so much more real!!

i washed them all first, was so cute seein them all out on the washing line in the sun when i was expecting! :D

cloud9 said:
i heard that too does anyone know why?

They stray new clothes (clothes in shops) with starch, It stops clothes etc from creasing. Makes them a bit stiff. Its not harmfull, but ive always washed towels and baby clothes etc first beofre they go near baby. Just to make them soft and smell nicer :D

yeah im the same i have washed all the cot sheets i bought, and when i buy the clothes i will also wash them first to make them nice and soft!!

Can't wait to wash my first few bits of baby stuff this weekend!!! Just gotta buy it first - pink or blue? Will find out tomorrow!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back