Auntie has made a blanket!!

Rachey

Reaction score
:shock:

Saying 'Calum' on it! Don't get me wrong, we really like the name and it's really kind of her, it's lovely :) but now I will feel so bad if we change our minds when he comes :lol: .. and I can't stop thinking that I love the name Evan! :shock:

Think we will keep the name quiet next time haha x

Last edited:
lol!

Oh dear... :oooo:

I think honesty is the best policy. Really give it some thought and if you do want to change it, let her know sooner rather than later so that she can changed it. I think she could just pick it out and redo it?

I think Cal-um is much nicer than Eh-vahn anyway :)

Last edited:
That's a bit awkward! I know lots of people that have a name in mind & then when baby is born have thought, they don't suit that name & changed their minds. Maybe you can unpick the name if you change your mind? Tricky. But maybe he will look like a Callum & you can use Evan as a middle name.

Sunnyb xxx

oooh tricky situation but she as much as it is a lovely thing for her to do maybe she should of waited. have you spoken to your mum about it. maybe she could advise. xxx

I would tell her now, your unsure at the mo, and sure she can undo it if needed.

I love both your names, but really like Evan, (biased as have just had a baby Devon!)

Yeah hopefully he just looks like a Calum :lol:

My aunt lives in America, so not quite so easy to just unpick the name if we don't go with Calum, but I'm sure my Nana or someone would be able to sort it out :) If we don't use Calum then Calum will be his middle name, so he could just have a blanket with his middle name lol!!

xxx

awwh bless her :) im sure she wont mind if you change your mind on the name, sure she will make you another... and you could unpick the name and keep the blanket anyways xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back