***August 2019 Mummies***

I've been having broken sleep the last few days which is annoying. Have been managing to get back to sleep though. x

Is everyone able to sleep throughout the night?
It's been a constant thing for me that several days out of the week I can't, I'll be up as early as 3:30 for no reason and can't sleep for another 3 hours or so. Probably four days a week, and only every other time is to use the restroom.
Yep, actually me lol. Though mines more like 4am. Then my son stirrs and chats at about 5am, then hubby is up for work at 5.30am, then son finally gets up at just after 6am :bored: I get bed for 11pm as I work till 10pm... I am actually EXHAUSTED. Roll on maternity leave and 8pm bedtimes haha

Same with me! I wake up around 4am and cannot sleep for another hour or two, then start feeling really sleepy again about an hour before alarm goes. Resulting me waking up in the middle of a REM cycle to the alarm and I feel shattered. Odd.

Same with me! I wake up around 4am and cannot sleep for another hour or two, then start feeling really sleepy again about an hour before alarm goes. Resulting me waking up in the middle of a REM cycle to the alarm and I feel shattered. Odd.
Yeah this! I've had some success resetting the alarm for the end of the next sleep cycle, but that's only if there's enough time left in the morning. Today probably sets a record for me though, as I had no appointments and slept a very good portion of the day away. I was up at 4:20 in the morning, couldn't sleep again until 7ish, woke up again at quarter to noon, and for some reason fell asleep on the couch at 1:30 after only accomplishing one task. Woke up again when my husband got home at 5:30pm.

:/

Feeling your pain sleepless ladies. I'm generally on 2 nightly wake ups for the toilet. Can normally go back to sleep but have had some pretty broken nights and often drift into wild dreams around 5.30am when I usually dose back off after hubby gets up.

I'm on hols from work this week tho and managing a bit better I think just cos stress levels have dropped so now day 4 of hols I've relaxed into it a bit which is helping. I think for me it's all the old tricks....bath...lavender oil on the pillow etc certainly seem to help me drift off.

Reading you makes me wonder if that’s what’s waiting for me !
Been lucky so far having proper sleep although waking up slightly earlier than I used to when I am not at work!

Any one feeling baby moving yet ?

Reading you makes me wonder if that’s what’s waiting for me !
Been lucky so far having proper sleep although waking up slightly earlier than I used to when I am not at work!

Any one feeling baby moving yet ?

I've felt a few bubbles tracking across from hip to hip just before falling asleep...and the odd popping feeling. But nothing really of note yet.

19+5
My friend is coming over tomorrow to do a reveal!
Let’s have fun guesses! Boy or girl??

A701F58C-160B-4CDF-B505-CFAEFB15B328.jpeg

Hi all. Can I join the group. I’m due 30th August with my first.

Absolutely adore the work my best friend put into yesterday’s reveal.

467CC79A-4D9D-4749-B268-80044E9B32BA.jpeg 3083B490-0DF4-447A-9916-3F564AB0466A.jpeg

After advice ladies. I was busy before being pregnant 36FF and I'm now a 36/38G I think with the inflation.

Any suggestions for comfy bras for everyday at work. Doesnt matter on shape really cos my uniform covers my shoulders etc so strap width no issue.

Got on pour moi no wire one but I dont like the material much and my skin is super sensitive I've got a couple of eczema patches already on one boob.

TIA
I find the Debenhams Gorgeous range really supportive. Depends on the style and material, but generally they've done me quite well, and I'm a HH, before pregnancy!

Hey, just had our 20 week scan and everything looked good, was great to see baby wriggling about in there! We are having a boy and now starts the constant thinking about names every time I see or hear a boy's name!
I've put on about a stone, which I think is quite normal for this stage (I'm 22 weeks today). My bump has grown a lot in the past two weeks and I'm now fully enjoying the over the bump trousers!
He is very wriggly and I feel him moving about quite regularly now!
Hope everyone has happy scans and is keeping well!

Hey, just had our 20 week scan and everything looked good, was great to see baby wriggling about in there! We are having a boy and now starts the constant thinking about names every time I see or hear a boy's name!
I've put on about a stone, which I think is quite normal for this stage (I'm 22 weeks today). My bump has grown a lot in the past two weeks and I'm now fully enjoying the over the bump trousers!
He is very wriggly and I feel him moving about quite regularly now!
Hope everyone has happy scans and is keeping well!
Congratulations on your baby boy @VictoriaAnne!!
I can feel our baby wriggle everyday now ! Can’t really say it’s a regular pattern but that’s because if I am busy I am not sure if she loves as much or maybe I am just not paying so much attention to it !
Did your OH feel him through your tummy yet ?!
I am 20 weeks tomorrow and it happened twice now. I have to say it’s the biggest smile I have ever seen on my OH’s face !

I'm 23 weeks on Tues and getting movement daily but usually can only feel in bed or odd flutters when I'm at my desk (I'm in retail so often on my feet)

Poor hubby hasn't felt it yet tho. Every time I go oooo feel this baby stops lol.

I've only gained about half a stone so far if that. My scales at home aren't very accurate Haha.

Hope u all keeping well I think they right about this part being the easiest phase!

I'm 23 weeks on Tues and getting movement daily but usually can only feel in bed or odd flutters when I'm at my desk (I'm in retail so often on my feet)

Poor hubby hasn't felt it yet tho. Every time I go oooo feel this baby stops lol.

I've only gained about half a stone so far if that. My scales at home aren't very accurate Haha.

Hope u all keeping well I think they right about this part being the easiest phase!
I have gained about half a stone too so far :) and I think in the last two weeks my bump has really decided to start making an appearance !

The first few times I tried to get my partner to feel our little one she literally stopped moving! Felt like we were in a silly rom com!!
I just don’t try as hard to make him feel her unless I am pretty sure it will work :-D

Did any one go crazy on baby stuff shopping yet or is it just me..?

I’ve gained about a stone now. Still not really feeling movements, but I was told my placenta is at the front so will probably take longer to feel him.

My 20 week scan is on 10 April, can’t wait to make sure he is growing okay.

I’ve bought so much baby stuff, haven’t got too much more to get! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back