***August 2019 Mummies***

Just sharing my today’s mood !!

Tomorrow is our gender reveal scan... I have the day off today and am meeting with a friend for lunch. I am planning to go do some shopping after... to buy my best friend’s little boys some new pyjamas as she loves the one I bring her from the UK...

here’s the mood statement : how am I suppose to resist to buy anything knowing that i won’t have to stick to gender neutral after tomorrow’s scan !!! HOW FRUSTRATING !
To top it up... the scan place has a slot today but it’s at the same time we promised our neighbour we’ll be available to hand her keys to her gardeners !

I am laughing at myself :-D

Gender revealed this lunch time !
And it will be a little baby girl joining us in August :)
We are delighted as it was secretly my partners little dream!

Congratulations! You can go wild with the frills and glitter now...how exciting x

Congrats Anna, I loved girls clothes shopping for my daughter x

Hello all - I am new to this forum and new to forums in general so hopefully I have posted this in the right place. I am expecting my first baby on 15th August, have my 20 week scan on the 1st April. Haven't had much in the way of symptoms except awfully sore boobs (much more on one side than the other!) How is everyone else feeling in second trimester?

Hello all - I am new to this forum and new to forums in general so hopefully I have posted this in the right place. I am expecting my first baby on 15th August, have my 20 week scan on the 1st April. Haven't had much in the way of symptoms except awfully sore boobs (much more on one side than the other!) How is everyone else feeling in second trimester?

Welcome Laura. I'm with you on the boob front. Been so sore throughout so far....just feel like giant achey pulsing things that enter the room 5 mins before the rest of me lol x

After advice ladies. I was busy before being pregnant 36FF and I'm now a 36/38G I think with the inflation.

Any suggestions for comfy bras for everyday at work. Doesnt matter on shape really cos my uniform covers my shoulders etc so strap width no issue.

Got on pour moi no wire one but I dont like the material much and my skin is super sensitive I've got a couple of eczema patches already on one boob.

TIA

Thank you ,we are over the moon :) yes definitely be a bit cheaper this time round lol. Has anyone bought anything yet? I noticed mothercare have a decent sale on xx

Thank you ,we are over the moon :) yes definitely be a bit cheaper this time round lol. Has anyone bought anything yet? I noticed mothercare have a decent sale on xx

I’ve bought quite a bit already, pram, moses basket, bedroom furniture, bottle and steriliser equipment and a good start on clothes! X

Work has been really stressful recently and they don’t seem to understand that I can’t keep working late and over time cos it’s knackering me out.

We have our scan Monday 20 weeks and find out at a reveal what we’re having on the Saturday
But until then I’ve been making handmade hair bows to de-stress

E7430CD9-9D9C-405D-8591-EC2D66793CEA.jpeg

Hi ladies!!
Ive been so ill these past few weeks. IV had flu, then a few viral infections and now just starting to feel about more normal than I have been.

Ive got my midwife appointment tomorrow and then my scan next week.
I'm soo excited about it.

Hope all you ladies are good xx

I’ve bought quite a bit already, pram, moses basket, bedroom furniture, bottle and steriliser equipment and a good start on clothes! X

Crikey that organised! We have chosen pushchair/car seat but haven't bought anything yet. I used to work for toysrus selling car seats and prams so was quite easy decision as I knew what I liked.

Have a shortlist of furniture but not 100% decided yet.

I literally haven't bought a single thing! Not even clothes or a toy! My mum has though....first grandchild so shes loving it. Because we not finding out sex I wont be going mad with clothes etc just gonna keep it simple for the essentials I think. Xx

We've not bought anything yet either. Went to look at prams and got quite confused with all the selection and left. The idea is to find a make we like and then try buying it used. A friend of mine is going to give some of ther old stuff, clothes and a breast pump. I like to sew, so made a nappy change mat. Also knitted a pair of baby trousers last year during our first pregnancy, but as that was a miscarriage, this baby will inherit those. But that is all we have, change mat and a pair of knitted woollen trousers. Poor baby! :knit:

I have bought the oral already. It’s because when I first got pregnant I thought about t a lot but then miscarried sadly.
I found an absolute amazing pram second hand. The joolz geo. Love it and the lady I bought it from got it in all fancy posh fabric and got a spare leather handle and seat leather bar too which she hasn’t even used !
I paid 400£ and that included car seat adaptors rain cover plus a sore rain cover changing bag bottle holder etc! I think she paid like 1800 new or something !
Got the car seat as an extra display for half it’s price and it’s in Pristine condition!
I only bought one little onesie from gap last Friday.
Also got a cozee bedside crib second hand and a babybjorn baby bouncer for 50 quid!
I felt like I bought really early but was pretty much looking for bargains :-D

I am going to visit my parents abroad though this weekend and there’s a brand there called NOUKIES that I love. They make the softest everything and everything is sooo cute !
I think that will launch the official start of the big spending !

I bought a couple of hospital sets. I took 4 last time and used them all! Hospital set, like sleepsuit, vest, hat, mits all matching. Struggling to find nice ones though! Hoping the new season brings nicer things.

Anna, I bought loads second hand. They literally grow out of everything so quickly! My son used his jumperoo for about 4 months, glad I only paid £20 second hand. The bouncer chair is another. I don't like chairs and things, especially after 6 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back