Grand National Winner - glitzyglamgirl

I had Jack in my arms screaming at the tv when mine was coming up at the end, ooooh there it goes for another year :D

All 5 of ours finished and gals won bout £50 for slim pickings and comply or die :dance:

oh yay mine came 3rd, my horses never usually come anywhere. I put a £1 each way on so wouldn't have won a lot lol

Well done ggg :cheer:

hehe, i put £1 on snowy whatsit and £1 on slim pickings each way and tehy came 3rd and 4th so i got £8.50 back, wooo. Lol.

Well done GGG mum had bet on Comply or Die - she got £11. lol

Kim&Leah said:
[quote="natalie&jake":1yk25px9]One of the horses died :cry:

:shakehead: :shakehead: animal cruelty :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:[/quote:1yk25px9]

Then go start a new thread on it - shoo shoo :talkhand: go on :rotfl: Look I know it looks bad but horses love racing, they'd have a miserable life without it. Some accidents happen, they do when horses are running wild too :hug:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Kim&Leah said:
[quote="natalie&jake":2d4be02l]One of the horses died :cry:

:shakehead: :shakehead: animal cruelty :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Then go start a new thread on it - shoo shoo :talkhand: go on :rotfl: Look I know it looks bad but horses love racing, they'd have a miserable life without it. Some accidents happen, they do when horses are running wild too :hug:[/quote:2d4be02l]

:moon: :moon: :moon:

Kim&Leah said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
[quote="Kim&Leah":kli09r0d][quote="natalie&jake":kli09r0d]One of the horses died :cry:

:shakehead: :shakehead: animal cruelty :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

Then go start a new thread on it - shoo shoo :talkhand: go on :rotfl: Look I know it looks bad but horses love racing, they'd have a miserable life without it. Some accidents happen, they do when horses are running wild too :hug:[/quote:kli09r0d]

:moon: :moon: :moon:[/quote:kli09r0d]

its ok you just wait and i'm going to hijack ever thread of yours now :shakehead: :moon:

YAY I WON WOOHOOOOOOO :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

As theres no prize I demand a snog from all of ya :lol:

glitzyglamgirl said:
YAY I WON WOOHOOOOOOO :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

As theres no prize I demand a snog from all of ya :lol:

with pleasure
10010412.gif

I may not have won on here but OH had some money on Comply or Die so we got some real money!!!!!

Oh and a big snog for GGG X

monkey-kiss.jpg

Gis a snog!

Watch out for midna, I'm sure she's again sniffing around this thread now you have mentioned the snog word! :twisted:

Well done hun xx :hug:

We always have a little flutter & this year OH picked Comply or Die & ds picked Snowy Morning (out of a hat!) so we ended up with £24 from a total £10 outlay. Not enough to quit work but pretty cool nonetheless!

OH's claiming the money as 'his' winnings but I calim it as mine - I put the bet on with my money, he just picked the horse! What do you think? Mine or his?

Last edited:
We won real money too!!! Our horses came in 1st, 3rd and 4th!!

:dance: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back