***August 2019 Mummies***

I don’t know if I am experiencing nesting yet. Like I don’t go crazy with cleaning. But my brain is only keen or buying baby stuff (nothing for me or anybody else) and tidying it up in her little bedroom etc!

I am at the stage where I feel like my bump is very big and cs’t Imagine how much bigger it still needs to get ! And at the same time when I see pictures o believe it’s pretty normal :-D
I finish work in a month today and I CANNOT WAIT!

I generally feel week but since last week I do feel tired more easily and I sometimes could nap on my desk at work!

Last edited:
Urg!
So fed up already and I'm only 28 weeks!
Baby is stretching soooo MUCH! I feel like her foot is going to come out through my belly button!
My bump is suddenly massive and I've really struggling with PGP/ round ligament pain. Some days I feel like I can hardly walk. I have got support wear, but I feel like I'm sore whether I wear it or not, just in different places.

I would not be surprised if this little miss decided to pop out early. Already feels like there is no space left!

Urg!
So fed up already and I'm only 28 weeks!
Baby is stretching soooo MUCH! I feel like her foot is going to come out through my belly button!
My bump is suddenly massive and I've really struggling with PGP/ round ligament pain. Some days I feel like I can hardly walk. I have got support wear, but I feel like I'm sore whether I wear it or not, just in different places.

I would not be surprised if this little miss decided to pop out early. Already feels like there is no space left!
Sorry to hear you’re feeling so rough :(
Are you still working?
The pain when they stretch is quite hard to deal with at times! Make sure you get plenty of time to rest and lie down. I tend to force myself to go on a walk daily as I notice even if it’s hard I do feel better after.

I just came back from my 28w midwife appointment. Had bloods done. I am curious to see how my iron levels will look like as I have felt quite tired recently. Hopefully they’ll be fine as I hate iron tablets!

She showed me a little trick to figure out where baby’s head was. And literally showed me how to bounce her head between my thumb and index finger. Super odd but interesting somehow :-D.

Baby is still breech for now. Hope she turns around at some point :-D

I'm struggling to walk tbh. Can feel my bones grinding!
I think it's because my bump has suddenly just popped, like I've gone from hardly anything to this massive pointy bump this week.
Hopefully things will settle.

I def find sitting is the worst. I'm most comfortable moving around but everyone is determined to chain me to a desk at work. I've got a new fit bit though which is great cos it vibrates every hour if I've been still so reminds me inbetween work to get up and go do something.

Although days like today when I'm off I have to remind myself to take it easy. Been busy at the horses for about 3 hours and pottering around running errands and now have just crashed out for a quick recharge x

27 weeks today, some apps say 27+ is tri 3 others 28±. All I know is I'm tired all the time haha. I'm in France on holiday atm and we drove down 12 hours (regular breaks) it was not fun. Hope everyone else is doing well. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back