August 2006 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's August 2006 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN AUGUST 2006

Aug 2 .............. Eveadel
Aug 2 .............. Nicky_Jones
Aug 3 .............. elainehbruce
Aug 5 .............. katastrophic
Aug 5 .............. Kristy
Aug 8 .............. angelolly
Aug 14 ............ Anna Marie
Aug 15 ............ lauramum01
Aug 15 ............ Moo
Aug 17 ............ Imi-mum-2-B!!
Aug 21 ............ Yvanne
Aug 23 ............ mummykay
Aug 25 ............ EmmaandGary
Aug 25 ............ jacquidube
Aug 26 ............ JUEY74
Aug 27 ............ *sam*
Aug 27 ............ LittleMinx

Best wishes,
Laura B

looks like i'm in here all alone... haven't had a scan yet as its really early days but my calculations takes me to 4th..

come on ladies - need some company

x

HELLO HAYLEY,

Don't worry.. I won't leave you alone in here.. just a bit too nervous to acknowledge it yet!!!

How are you feeling.. what symptoms are you experiencing.. are you keeping a diary?

I am only 4 weeks and not sure what symptoms I should be having.. nausea has gone but boobs are swollen [not sore though] - cannot remember everything last time as didn't keep a diary then.. I am so paranoid that if I don't feel something unusual I think that the little bean is not developing. Every time I go to the loo I am petrified I will see blood.

I am very worried Hayley that I am not really over the m/c in Aug.. and that I am not ready yet. Too raw emotionally therefore too scared. I want to give this little bean every chance but I fear that my stress levels will not be good for either of us.

sorry.. didn't mean to offload on you.. but I guess its sort of an explanation as to why i am still a bit in denial.. FEAR!! :cry:

Hi Anne Marie

You can come on here and off load as much as you want... a worry shared is a worry half'd....

Firstly try to enjoy what is happening to your body! I know it's a worrying time.. and i can't begin to understand the worry you must be under. As an expecting mum i'm also looking for spotting every time i pop the loo... Until i have my first scan i'm going to be worrying myself silly!

Have youw orked out what your date will be?

H x

Hey Hayley,

I guess my mind is going to play tricks on me whatever my body does during the next few weeks / months. Like today.. I am now worried cos I don't have any symptoms.. and think that I am m/c ing early again.. god I am my own worst nightmare.

What symptoms have you been having? you are a couple of weeks ahead I think.. will work out my due date and get a ticker sorted out :wink:

Hi Anne Marie

Don't really have any symptoms..

My nips are a little sensitive - one day they are okay the next sore...

I get a mild cramp below every now and again... a friend of mine had AF cramps up till 4 months.

I've hired a doppler.. only £26 for the first month inc pp then £19.99 every month after. I'm not planning to find a heart beat straight away - only 5 weeks and 5 days... but hoping to find one before christmas... I'm 12 weeks around 20th Jan so hoping i get a scan appointment for the begining of Jan - up till then i'll use my doppler to keep me sane... i've attached the e,mail address below of the lady who hires then out. I foudn her web site by coincidence (can't remember it now) but she e,mailed me this morning to tell me it's on the way and to ask how my pregnancy is gong. Her name is Julie... Just in case you fancy ordering one yourself.

My Bump [[email protected]]

Speak soon

x

Hiya Hayley,

How are you today?

As I just wrote on our other thread I am a very hormonal woman today.. I was foul to my OH last night.. hormones and hunger got the better of me!!!

My boobs are still a bit tender and swollen but not too bad.. in July I went up a whole cup size within a month of my BFP so I hope that will happen again.. good excuse for some new bras!!! I am a 34 C already so don't want to get tooo big as will be a bit obvious and will look a bit top heavy and working in an all male office... may be tricky hiding them!!!

So whats new with you?
I have told OH I want a doppler.. he loves ebay so hopefully I will get one in time for Xmas when I will be around 7 weeks!! every day is a milestone at the moment, time just goes soooooooo slowly when you want it to speed and when you want it to go slowly it whizzes past.. bloody sods law I guess!

Ho hum.. better do some work although not in the mood.. gonna do some more online xmas shopping :wink:

same here... i'm a bit hormonal... don't usually get effected by hormones but last nite i was telling my mum about the doppler.. before i'd finished she said "don't start doing stupid stuff like that, look at tom cruz and his girlfriend - pathetic" i changed the conversation then made an excuse to get off the phone - as soon as i hung up i felt myself filling up... she made me feel like i was an over obsessive pregnant woman! i haven't ordered one because i'm obsessed - I just thought it would be fun to hear the heart beat before i have a scan.... DH explained that i'm my mums baby and i'm 31 yrs old... times have changed! 31 yrs ago there wasn't dopplers to hire.... I was so upset thou!!! today i still feel a little down! I know it's just the hormones because mum is really excited about my pregnancy.....

I looking forward to my boobs growning - although they do feel a little heavier already - i haven't gone up a size yet. I'm in a 34DD so who knows what size i'll end up.... Mine are surgically enhanced so they are quite firm... hope they stay that way.

Tomorrow i'm 6 weeks - time goes so slow - I totally agree! After christmas i'll be 10 weeks... so i'm just hoping christmas makes time fly!

x

AAGGGHH .. your mum sounds like mine.. they think they are being nice but they end up really pissing us off! Yes maybe due to hormones you are over sensitive but your mum should know that.

My mum is always negative.. what I wear, my weight [I am either too skinny or have put on too much weight... no pleasing her] or my hair is the most debated subject.. she hates fact I have short hair instead of letting my curls show by growing them.. ITS MY LIFE!!

Don't beat yourself up over it.. I would be upset too.. its normal.. we want everyone to be as excited as us but some people just show it in different ways.. and your OH is right.. my mum would slag off anything that she does not know about .. so I know she will react the same way if I tell her when I get my doppler... don't let it get to you too much... will this be her first grandchild? that can freak out many mums!!

I haven't told anyone yet - its killing me but I have to keep a lid on it.. for reasons above.. my mum will just fuss over me and stress me out more than i already am [not sure if that is possible actually!!]

Called the hospital today and because of all these investigations and my history of m/c's they have agreed to see me in 2 weeks.. they said they may scan me then or they will just chat to me and book a scan soon after. I am very pleased as I was dreading having to wait until 12 weeks to see them to book a scan.. just hope little bean holds on this time.

Its great that Xmas will keep us busy [and hopefully distracted!].. and maybe the time will go quicker... !! gosh six weeks tomorrow.. it only seems yesterday you got your BFP.. see.. time flies for everyone else!! :?

:wink: :D

I found my beans heart beat really easy with the doppler...it doesn't sound like ours.. its a lot lighter and has one beat.. I can only describe it as a train, a smooth train (but not choo, choo more like just one choo repeated) does that makes sense? It was low down by my bikini line on the right side..

It's hard not to shout out loud - i'm pregnant!! although i can understand your decision not to mention it just yet.... i've told all my family and close friends... can't wait to tell everyone at work... DH has told his family and his closest friends.. He hasn't old his sons yet! he wants to wait until after christmas.. they're not children... 21, 20 and 16 but we think they're going to be a bit pissed!!!! they've already told their dad they think he is too old to have another child! they're growing up and having lifes of their own..so why shouldn't their dad... children will be children...

telly is so boring tonight - DH is working! might get my doppler out again. more interesting to listen too than the telly....

Have a good weekend.

x

Hi AnnaMarie,

I would just like to let you know that you are not alone I got a bfp yesterday I am 4wks and 4days edd 19/08/06 I too had a m/c in august and am so anxious, I know i am probably making things worse for myself I keep comparing symptoms to before I had really sore huge breasts before, but you know nothing this time!! I am tired and have slight back ache but thats it. What about you? how are you feeling now????

We too have decided not to tell any one yet... tempting fate and all that..

Hope you are well.
All the best for the next 8 months!!!!
Lots of Love
Davinia.xx

Hi Davinia..

Fantastic news for you and OH.. so happy for you both!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!

Yes it is hard to relax and be positive.. comparing every niggle and twinge is a nightmare.. I kept a journal since my pregnancy in July so I torture myself every night by re-reading it.. very worrying if not having exactly same symptoms!! Drive myself mad!!

Yes my boobs are not as sore this time and I did not have many AF type twinges until yesterday but they don't feel the same as last time either!!

complete insomnia.... I cannot sleep and don't even feel tired yet so I am very paranoid that my little bean is not progressing but I have to just wait and see.. every time I go to the loo I expect to see blood.. its awful!

I am so happy for you! I have told a few friends but no family or people connected to families yet.. we want to get past 10 weeks first..

take care and keep in touch x

Hayley.. how are you? so glad you found little bean's heartbeat again.. he / she is just keeping you both on your toes.. !!!!! any more symptoms for you yet??

I can post in here now.....yippee....nice to see you in here Davinia. Its so exciting isnt it. My due date is 25th August.
I am very worried too Anna marie. I just dont want to go to the toilet ever. Its going to be a very worrying time for all of us.

Its like we all know each other, its a lovely feeling though that we all met on here and that we are all going through the same thing together.

Well Hayley there are 3 of us in here now, probably a few more to come.
Take care all
Love Jacqui x x x

Anna Marie should your ticker not say 250 days left instaed of 243 days left. We have only 3 days between us.

congrats davina and jacqui - welcome to the august forum.. get your dates added below mine...

i'm 7 weeks tomorrow...

so there are 4 of us now expecting august.. getting cramped in here.... more the merrier

x

hi im Imogen,
I found out today im pregnant 4+3 and expecting my baby on the 22nd of august 2006 :)

Welcome Imogen.

You are only 2 days in front of me. Its gonna be freat following each other on our journey. Have a happy time and just to let you know the girls on here are a great bunch.

All my love Jacqui. x x

And here come number 5! Hiya, im due hopefully on the 15th August.
This is my second baby and Jessica is 18 months just now.
Im quite tired and feel sick but this can be overcome by snacking. No food is safe in our house.
I look forward to chatting with you but dont get too much of a chance to post during the day so if I dont get back quickly please dont think badly of me.

Laura.

Hi there jaqui, Hi there laura....
thank you both so much for posting back to me i really apreciate it!!
I only found out yesterday that i was expecting lol !!! so hearing from you 2 makes me feel better!!
Feeling very very tired at the mo and can't get rid of a headache but apart from that everything is fine!!
CONGRATS!!! to you both and looking forward 2 the whole journey sharing experiance with you guys!!!! :D :D :D
Take care
Love Imogen xxx(And bean) xxx

Hi,

Just a quick note to let you know that we will be joining you in the August baby club!! According to our calculations we are due on August 25th 2006, however we are still on honeymoon in Antigua, so will have dates confirmed when we get home!!

Could you please add us to the list Laura!!

Thanks, and happy, healthy thoughts to you all

XXXXXXXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back