Attention all ttcers! A pick me up :)

corky

Reaction score
Well as you may know i'm taking a month off ttc simply because I have a couple tests and scans to go through so not really possible, but I just wanted to take a chance to give a big pile of babydust to everyone on the forum. All of you ladies have been a massive support to me in the short time i've been on here and you really are brilliant. Although we're all crazy and drive each other mad with our obsessive peeing on sticks and hustling of OPK tips it's great to feel part of a group instead of bearing the burden of ttc on our own. I want to thank everyone for the advice they've given me and also to encourage all you ladies to never give up, eventually I believe we will all be happy and get our little babas, although it's hard try to keep smiling and babydust to all!!
Much love, Corky :D xxx

Thanks Corky! Hope to see you back soon!

Thanks Corky! Hope to see you back soon!

i'll still be around i'm only taking time off cause i'm forced to haha my test is on the 11th so i'll probably have missed ovulation then but nevermind there's always next month, going to really try and take a more relaxed approach now, but it is bugging me when people around me are getting pregnant without even trying and I know they'll be bad mothers :/ xxx

Aw thanks Corky. :hugs: I hope everything goes well for you and hope to see you back here soon. :)

Know what you mean about the frustration of others falling pregnant just by blinking at their OH's.:slap: Starting to get to me a little but as you said, we're all here to support and help each other, nobody is going through their TTC journey alone. :love:

x x

So true! I suppose at least we'll appreciate them more xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back