Merry Christmas all TTCers......

Chrissy1

Reaction score
it's my last day at work today so I don't think I'll be on much until after christmas so I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish you all a very merry christmas and all the luck in the world with TTC in the new year
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I can honestly say that even though TTC is a total emotional roller coaster it's so much easier knowing that all you ladies are here and are feeling the same emotions as I do each month when AF turns up and knowing your all there when I feel like a moan is a great comfort....thank you all millions for your support this year :wave:

hope you all have a wonderful christmas and we all get loads of BFP's in the new year... :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww thanks Chrissy!! Merry Christmas to you!! I really hope we all get our BFP's soon and end up in the First Trimester together :0

I am so glad that I found this website with all you lovely ladies, as I was going mad worrying about things by myself, you have all really helped me over the past couple of months. Thanks and Merry Christmas to you all! :cheer: :hug:

Awww thats lovely hun :hug:

Merry Christmas to you too hun, and all of you other lovely ladies TTC or otherwise.

Here's to all the BFP's in January after some drunken fumbles over Xmas and New Year :wink:

Awwww, they're lovely messages everybody.

Hope everybody has a great christmas and new year.

I want to see oodles of BFPs in the new year, including one for me :pray:

Aww Merry Christmas to everyone. It would be great if we could all go to tri one together in Jan :pray:

I agree with Chrissy about the support from this forum. I've been coming here, on and off since February, and have been completely amazed by the warmth and feeling of all the ladies here. If there is one thing I've learnt it's that we are all deserving of our BFP and I hope we all won't have to wait too long for them :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all ttc like Mildly says lets hope we all get BFPs in Jan :pray: :pray:

Sending everyone lots of sticky babydust :hug: :hug: :hug:

Merry Christmas All, and wishing everyone good lucjk with TTC in the coming new year :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back