Attention all April BFP ladies..

sandee

Reaction score
Congrats again to you all!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can you shine a little hope on the rest of us still waiting for our BFP...

I would like to know how long you have been TTC?

H and H nine months to all of you!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

hi :wave: and thanks
been ttc only 2 months got bfp 2nd month of trying
sending babydust to all xxxxxxxxx

Hia :wave:

It took us 6 months (which felt like 6 years) x

We have been trying since november.
I started charting in january. I was getting really stressed as 2 out of the 4 cycles I charted I know i didn't ov, and my cycles were all weird lengths... but it seems I managed to get pg anyway.
So my advice is even if you have funny cycles don't lose heart - it will happen!! :hug:
I would def recommend charting though - it helps to know what is going on!!

Charting really helped me too. I would definately recommend it :D

18 months! But I think the secret was that we usually only BD at night and this month around O time, we BD'd in the morning and hey presto! We had also had a 6 month break because DH was on hardcore antibiotics for an MRSA infection in his humerus. I think the break did us the world of good :wink:

Lots of different time frames! I do not chart, but I do use the clear blue easy fertility monitor. This is our second month and it works really well. This month I got 7 high fertile days and two peak. The peak on this monitor indicates my LH surge which tells me I will ovulate within 12-24 hours. So me and DH DB'ed every other day during this period. I will be expecting AF on May 2nd... so hopefully she will not come and I will test! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Thankyou im sending lots of sticky baby dust your way x
i was trying for 2months when i fell pg but m/c :cry:
but then it only took another 2months and am pg again :cheer: this pregnancys looking healthy and well so im just starting to relax a little :D good luck hun x

About 6 months with a little break in between, althought there were a few hopeful 'accidents' before then.

Babydust to All :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back