Happy Christmas TTCers

libs

Reaction score
:D

So maybe we didn't all get what we wanted in our stockings this year - but it's been a brilliant year in many ways
I'm glad to have found you all I couldn't have done this without you including those of you that have moved on to the Tri boards :D

Have a great day - and good luck to everyone testing tomorrow

Happy christmas to you to Libs and all ttc.

It is a great forum here everyone is soooo brilliant and I would of done my head in ttc without you lot.

Heres to lots of BFPs :cheer: :cheer:

Sending out lots of sticky babydust to us all. :hug: :hug:

Thanks Lib!! You still may get that wonderful xmas present, I have a good feeling for you! :pray:

I really hope everyone has a great Christmas too, and I look forward to chatting and going through all my emotions with you ladies in 2008. I cant wait to see you all getting your BFP's. It makes such a difference to to find others that are going through the same things. I really hope we all get into the first tri together too.

Its Christmas Eve!! Yay!! :cheer: :cheer:

All the best everyone!! Oooh loola i cant help noticing your due to testt he same time as me!!! Good luck!!! :hug: :pray:

Merry Christmas Eve Ladies :) :hug: :hug:
I wish you all a relaxed and fun festive season, with lots of wonderful memories and smiles, very best wishes, thankyou for being here, it is a wonderful place for support whilst TTC :hug:

Merry Christmas to you all... I don't ever really post in TTC but I do wish you all the best for the upcoming year and hope to see some BFP's :D

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back