Ask a question, answer a question

The meteor shower me and FOB watched in Devon Almost 3 years ago :shock: We were camping in the middle of nowhere and the sky was so clear! We saw everything. Beautiful :) TV/Film wise, there are very few things that actually blow my mind as I have seen so much for real in my life.

Favourite film genre?xx

Mummy to Francesca. Born 10/08/2011. Expecting my baby boy, Benjamin. Due 07/03/2013.
Induction booked for 28/02/2013.
Hospital bag ready!
On TapaTalk! Excuse any typos :)

Definitely has to be horror :)

What is your favourite book?

I love a good comedy not seen one in awhile though :( but also like a good horror

Favourite movie ?

Posted at the same time lol

I don't have a favourite book :( ashamed to say I've not read a book since I was little. Not a proper one

Favourite film ?

Tangled hehe I'm in love with it and it helped me through my miscarrige so I love it even more! I also love back to the future, I always make an effort to watch it when it's on the telly :)

Your going out on a dinner date, what would you wear?

Last edited:
Tangled hehe I'm in love with it and it helped me through my miscarrige so I love it even more! I also love back to the future, I always make an effort to watch it when it's on the telly :)

Your going out on a dinner date, what would you wear?

I'll wear a LBD and some bright heels to set it off!

What did you last see in the cinema?

Omg that was a long time ago I think it was jeepers creepers I think it's called

Favourite cinema snack ?

Nachos with hot cheese sauce..

Would you go public if you won big on the lottery?

Nachos with hot cheese sauce..

Would you go public if you won big on the lottery?

Noo I'd end up with no money left cos I wouldnt be able to say no to people and I wouldnt want people to treat me differently.

What do you love most about PF?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

The great women you meet and speak to on here.

English cars or a foreign cars??? x x x

Jap all the way!!

After a stressful day, would you rather sit down to a glass of wine or a bar of chocolate?xx

Mummy to Francesca (born at 13:27 on 10/08/11 weighing 7lbs 6oz, 5 days early) and Benjamin (born at 23:08 on 08/03/13 weighing 8lbs 15oz, 1 day late).

Tapatalking!

Jap all the way!!

After a stressful day, would you rather sit down to a glass of wine or a bar of chocolate?xx

Mummy to Francesca (born at 13:27 on 10/08/11 weighing 7lbs 6oz, 5 days early) and Benjamin (born at 23:08 on 08/03/13 weighing 8lbs 15oz, 1 day late).

Tapatalking!

I'm not a big drinker so that's an easy one for me!

If you could decide your child sex in advance, would you?

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

Thats hard as first I wanted a girl yet I've got a boy and so happpppy I had a boy! !!. Id quite like a girl so I say yes id choose!

Skirts or trousers??

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 excuse my terrible spelling :p

trousers until its too hot then onto skirts. 99% its jeans though.

still water or sparkling?

Bottled as I know its been filtered.

Chocolate or sweets? x x x

Fish, can't stand it...makes me wanna throw up.

swimming pool in own garden or swimming baths??? x x x

I'd love a swimming pool in the garden! I love swimming but am so self concious of my size I don't go :(

Favourite form of exercise?xx

Tapatalking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back