sorry to ask this but i have a sex question

rhian85

Reaction score
okayyyyy how many of u have full sex :oops: and what positions do u use ? im too scared to let him :oops: :oops: :oops: stick it too far in :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: but also misonary is now no use what so ever so what if i ever get the courage , what positions do u use

sorry for the emmbarrasin personal question but ur the only girls i can ask :oops: :oops: :oops:

Hi hun :wave:

Sorry.. I'm gatecrashing from Tri 3 :shhh:

Anyway don't be embarassed about asking! :hug:

Me and the OH have still been having regular nooky.. and usually I go on top, that's starting to get a teeny bit awkward now though... I've found 'Doggy' style is quite good as the bump isn't in the way! :lol:

Dont be embarassed at all, we're all girls here :D

To be honest lately I have found all postions uncomfortable and keep jumping off expecting there to be pain..I dont know if its just in my head though as it does scare me with bubs being up there. I have no idea what positions are called but last night we tried where we were both on our side, him inserting from behind..it was ok at first but them i jumped off as expected pain. I think it must all be in my head but he said last night he's happy just to stick to handjobs etc if im not comfortable with it, which I dont think I am x

pacha said:
Dont be embarassed at all, we're all girls here :D

To be honest lately I have found all postions uncomfortable and keep jumping off expecting there to be pain..I dont know if its just in my head though as it does scare me with bubs being up there. I have no idea what positions are called but last night we tried where we were both on our side, him inserting from behind..it was ok at first but them i jumped off as expected pain. I think it must all be in my head but he said last night he's happy just to stick to handjobs etc if im not comfortable with it, which I dont think I am x

see thats my problem im to scared :wall: so we have mainly stuck to foreplay and handjobs etc but just keep wanting to give in to him but 1) im petrified 2) cant find a comfy position :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'd agree with Krissie with the 'doggy' position, also, spoons is a good comfy one :hug:

we can do all positions atm but tbh I don't feel soo comfortable most of the time coz I feel soo tired...but second tri is the best for sex as 3rd tri I felt realllllllllly heavy last time but we still did it especially towards my due date as i wanted to try something to start labour but it didn't work for me I guess i won't bother this time :rotfl:

I found having sex initially mental uncomfortable! We have had sex about 5 times maybe since knowing about the baby. We tend to have sex doggy :D but stopped having husband on top as he is a big fella and don't want to be squished - not like that would happen of course. But also spooning where husband is behind :)

Hello babe!

I find laying on my back with my OH on his side facing me. Put your right leg over his body and left leg in between his legs and he can 'enter' (sorry!) that way. Plus you can get a good grab of his thigh and make it as fast or as slow as you want it etc...Also think it's sexy when you can see all of their body and their face etc so give it a go!

:0)

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Brooke x x

Auk, I'm jealous!! :lol: My OH says he feels 'weird' doing it knowing his son is just in there :roll: Therefore I am having sex drought at the moment - sooo annoying!! :wall: Aw well, guess I will have to grin and bare it - he ain't prepared to budge on this one, usually if I moan a bit he gives in - not with this one!! Bummer! :doh: :lol:

Spoons was always really comfy. Just make sure he knows to take things slow and be ready to pullout a bit if you tell him

well reading everyones posts on this, i seem to be the strange one, for the last couple of weeks i cant get enough of it :oops: , im even waking him in the night :rotfl: oh well at least we are making the most of it now before i get to big.
As for a comfy way (they are all great for me :lol: ) Why not spoon which is ok, i find that one good if im a bit tired (even want it then :doh: ) The one im really liking ay the min is him on top but he dont put any of his wight on my tummy (holds himself off me with his arms) but doggy is always the best one (hate the way it sounds though)
See now, i went on alot about that didnt i, its coz its all i think about at the min :rotfl:

I'm loving it too at the moment! :lol: I think my DF is loving that fact too! :lol: We are the same making the most out of it before the 'bump' gets in the way! :lol:
But after speaking to some friends who have been here they always suggest 'doggy' too and a pillow or cushion underneath when bump is massive! :lol:

:lol: :lol: I forgot to put that on the end of that post ! You are not alone!!! :rotfl:

May as well make the most out of it - it may be the last time for several years! :rotfl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanks ladies :lol: :lol: :lol: might give into him one night this week :lol: :lol:

gatecrashing from tri 3 to say....

doggy is the only position we can do now lol i just prop bump on a few pillows and away he goes he has learned not to go too "deep" now but i remember thinking he was going to hurt the poor little mite

ive found since being pregnant i wnt to have sex more, and 3/4 times a day isnt enough for me.
the last few weeks tho its bin painful to do it doggy style so we just have to go really slow.
spooning probs the best tho, its so comfortable n doesnt go in as far as other positions

xxxx

Sex whats that?? :think: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant help you chick, gone totally off the idea!!!! Am I the only one? :shock: :shock:

Jaidy said:
Sex whats that?? :think: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cant help you chick, gone totally off the idea!!!! Am I the only one? :shock: :shock:

he he he :rotfl: ive not been intrested until last week or so :lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back