*~* Pub Quiz *~* RESULTS ARE IN Pg 3

Emmylou

Reaction score
*~*~*The Rules & Instructions *~*~*

* NO Googling!!
* There will be a QUESTION thread for me to post the questions - a new one every minute (or there abouts)....and an ANSWERS thread, for you to post your answers. (NB. Please remember to have TWO PAGES open on your computer, ONE PAGE so that you can have the QUESTION thread open and refresh it to see the next question, and A SECOND PAGE to have the ANSWERS thread open & to reply in.
* All Questions must be answered in the order they are asked, please start your answer with the QUESTION NUMBER (i.e. 1. July 15th 1987) - doesn't have to be in BOLD, I'm just highlighting the number at the start of the answer.
* All Answers will be taken from 1 minute after the final question is asked, I will post to END the ANSWER thread.
* As soon as the the first person replies to a question, no previous answers will be accepted for the previous question, so that no one saves all their answers to post with the end - this should make it fair :D
* ENJOY IT!!

I've been thinking about organising a pub quiz one night for everyone, I remember doing one before that someone else organised and it was great fun!!

Anyone up for it, I could organise it for one of the nights either this week or next??

What are your thoughts ladies? (& gents?)

:D

Great idea! how about one friday night in the chat room and we could all bring a drink... :cheer:

Don't trust my connection to store the chat room for me so I can count the answers :think:

Would do it as a thread in Off Topic I think..........you could all have a few drinks in the chat room whilst I add up the results :)

Shall I do a poll for when everyone fancies it?

I can't do mondays or wednesday......due to my exercise regime :D :rotfl: thats true, I just think its funny that I have an exercise regime :rotfl:

I'll kick all your arse's any night of the week :D

O blimey :shock:

I am the trivia queen :rotfl:

Seriously, my hubby is in awe of the amount of crap I can reel off under fire in quizzes. I stun myself sometimes too. Things I never even knew I knew :lol:

I'm up for this :) Sounds like fun. I can make any night pretty much apart from between 9-10pm on Weds and Thurs due to TV commitments (Torchwood and Ashes to Ashes :roll: ) If need be they can be obtained from elsewhere however :think:

Thursday THIS WEEK.....KK......you think (or rather you know) I have NO LIFE and have the MIL to stay........sonds possible!!!

Lou & Sherlock.......oooohhhh.....fighting talk!!

I think to stop the googling we could have 1 minute per question or 30 seconds per questions, so you'll have to become acquainted with the refresh button!!!

Do you think this would work:

Thread 1 - Questions
Thread 2 - Answers

So you would need the forum open on two screens/ windows, that way if you refresh just the question thread (that only I post in) and answer in the Answers thread (I would take the answers by time posted and in order)....otherwise, i think the problem we had before was that peole missed the next question because by the time you'd refresh people might have answered and so the question got lost in the thread?!

Whats everyones thoughts?

That would work for me :) We have very quick broadband :lol:

I'm looking forward to it :D 8)

Aw I can't use the internet after Austin goes to bed because he shares a room with the computer. Have fun though!

Misslarue - great call finding that old thread! I really enjoyed doing that quiz!

maybebaby said:
Aw I can't use the internet after Austin goes to bed because he shares a room with the computer. Have fun though!

Misslarue - great call finding that old thread! I really enjoyed doing that quiz!

Me too! I used to do it all the time, totally forgot about it.

well well Em, it's two days you know, how busy can one person be :wink:

I just randomly voted for Thursday then realised I was away next Thurs hence the request for this week :D

Any night for me!!! I have to keep my record as I have won the last two quiz done on here! :lol:

Emmylou said:
kirlykird said:
Misslarue said:
I'll play again as long as there is def NO GOOGLING!

This thread has just reminded me of the daily triva quiz!

http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/v ... sc&start=0

I used to LOVE that although I was positively rubbish at it especially as I know nothing about Friends!... (hangs head in shame) :wink:

How is it even possible to not know anything about friends?! :roll: :lol:

maybe an incy wincy bit if that redeems me? :moon:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back