*~*~* PUB QUIZ *~*~* Answers Pg 16

Emmylou

Reaction score
*~*~*The Rules & Instructions *~*~*

* NO Googling!!
* There will be a QUESTION thread for me to post the questions - a new one every minute (or there abouts)....and an ANSWERS thread, for you to post your answers. (NB. Please remember to have TWO PAGES open on your computer, ONE PAGE so that you can have the QUESTION thread open and refresh it to see the next question, and A SECOND PAGE to have the ANSWERS thread open & to reply in.
* All Questions must be answered in the order they are asked, please start your answer with the QUESTION NUMBER (i.e. 1. July 15th 1987) - doesn't have to be in BOLD, I'm just highlighting the number at the start of the answer.
* All Answers will be taken from 1 minute after the final question is asked, I will post to END the ANSWER thread.
* As soon as the the first person replies to a question, no previous answers will be accepted for the previous question, so that no one saves all their answers to post with the end - this should make it fair :D
* ENJOY IT!!

Please POST YOUR ANSWERS by replying to this thread - remember to post the question number ahead of your answer :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back