*~* Pub Quiz *~* RESULTS ARE IN Pg 3

i voted friday, there better hadnt be any cheating with google though ladies!!!!!!!

Shall we maybe have a small quiz tomorrow then, and have another next week? Tomorrow can be a little trial run to make sure the ideas are working - 2 threads so you'll need 2 screens open etc, and long enough or quick enough between questions......can make this a monthly thing maybe? Say 1st Thursday of every month or something?

Let me know by replying ASAP as if I'm doing a quiz tomorrow night (say from 8pm?!) then I'll need to prepare :D

I hate the thread quizzes, I tried it before and by the time I'd replied to one question I got so far behind everyone I just had to give up as they were all on to the next question. I haven't got a slow connection either :(

Shame about the chatroom those are the best ones, maybe another day.

Urchin said:
I hate the thread quizzes, I tried it before and by the time I'd replied to one question I got so far behind everyone I just had to give up as they were all on to the next question. I haven't got a slow connection either :(

Shame about the chatroom those are the best ones, maybe another day.

But if we have 2 threads - a question thread, and an answer thread, you could just refresh the question thread to get the next question, so you don't fall behind.

Although that said, it doesn't appear that anyone's interested since my last post really, so I probably won't bother - I might just PM some questions to KK :rotfl:

I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there is going to be 2 threads?

SarahH said:
I am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there is going to be 2 threads?

Yeah, I think that is worth a try so people don't lose the questions in the thread iykwim?

I'll do a 'quick' quiz tonight - maybe 10/15 minutes worth, I think I might have a think about 'rounds' and start about 8pm........even if theres just a few peeps....it should be fun - something different?!

8)

*Bump*

There will be 4 categories - 20 questions - and a possible 31 points on offer!!!

Round One: TV/ Film & Entertainment
Round Two: School Days
Round Three: General Knowledge
Round Four: Picture Round

Hope to see you there!! 8)

I have to put Isaac to bed at 8 but have a good time anyway!

bellybump said:
can i join in?

Course you can!! Everyone is welcome :D

Will add the 'rules' into the first post....then get a Question thread and Answer thread started. Get your brains warmed up campers :D

bellybump said:
im still confused oops

OPen PF on one page/ tab and have the ANSWERS thread on the screen so that you can reply to that with your answer.

Have a second tab/ page open, with the QUESTIONS thread on the screen, hit refresh on your browser on the QUESTIONS thread, and when a new question is added you'll be able to see it :D

Emmylou said:
In the original pub quiz thread, can you let me know if you want this to be a regular thing?
Was there enough/ not enough time between questions?
Was it too hard :oops: or too easy :oops: or ok?

Thanks girlies 8)

i think i would

I enjoyed it, althought i probaly wouldnt make every one
Only nights Lee is in work...

There was enough time during the questions if your flaming computer doesnt freeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i missed a few questions!!!!!!!

It was pretty regular... not too hard or easy

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111