Ask a question, answer a question

Definitely late nights, I don't do early mornings ;)

First thought waking up this morning?

At the moment 9:30/10 ish, normally dead on 7 xx

Mummy to Francesca. Born 10/08/2011. Expecting my baby boy, Benjamin. Due 07/03/2013.
Induction booked for 28/02/2013.
Hospital bag ready!
On TapaTalk! Excuse any typos :)

Average bed time?xx

Mummy to Francesca. Born 10/08/2011. Expecting my baby boy, Benjamin. Due 07/03/2013.
Hospital bag ready!

I have the worse sleeping pattern. I can fall asleep anywhere between 6pm and 2am o_O

New build or old Victorian house?

Last edited:
It all depends on the house..... I like Tudor builds? Lol. Minimalistic design or "clutter"? xx

Hospital bag ready!

Indian/curry. I could live of it lol

Bagpuss or hello kitty?

Scuba Diving! I haven't been since before I fell pregnant with DD though, I miss it.

Perfect breakfast?xx

Have to pasta carbonarra. I'm a pasta freak and carbonarra is my fav!! Either that or a good roast chicken dinner :)

Fresh, home made bread, or store bought xx

Hospital bag ready!

I had carbonara for tea tonight :D

Homemade but I dont make it often lol

What is your favourite band?

Tapatalking :)

Ooh, that's a hard one! If we stick with bands and leave artists out of it, probably have to be Skillet :)

Favourite artist? (Marilyn Manson over here :p) xx

Hospital bag ready!

Fav artist - difficult one, I have loads but would prob have to say Joe Satriani, he is such an amazing guitarist :)

Download festival or Glastonbury?

Download!!

Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Xx

Hospital bag ready!

Download!!

Tea, coffee or hot chocolate? Xx

Hospital bag ready!

Woohoo, someone with good taste :dance:

Hot chocolate :)

What was your favourite holiday ever and why?

The holiday we went on the celebrate my parents Silver Wedding Anniversary. 2 weeks on Paradise Island in the Maldives followed by a week in the Burj Al Arab in Dubai. I learnt to Scuba Dive in the Maldives and then had a week of being treated like royalty at the Burj. I have never felt as truly refreshed as after those 3 weeks :)

Holidays: abroad or in the UK xx

Hospital bag ready!

I have soo many! I guess it was the cruise and stay in Egypt my mum booked for me and my OH for our anniversary.
I just love the snorkelling, so many amazing fish to see, its brilliant, bit scary in Cairo though.

Posted at the same time, so I guess I have to say abroad, England is too cold for me lol.

What's the last thing you watched the blew your mind?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back