Artificial insemination at home

rachncaitlin44

Reaction score
Me and my civil partner caitlin are trying for a baby! :lol:

We found a donor online. Last month i used ovulation strips bought on ebay. I tested every day from when i finished my period as i was worried about missing it. It never turned positive :mad:. Therefore we guessed the date and think we missed it by a few days!!!

This month we bought clear blue ovulation sticks and on sunday it had a smiley face!! So we inseminated on sunday night and tonight.
Now just fingers crossed!! I hate the 2 weeks of waiting!

Anyone else out there trying to concieve with this method? let us know how your getting on. :wave:

I'm not using AI but just wanted to wish u guys luck Xxx

:dust: xxxx

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Good luck, hope it worked :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Hi (I presume) Rach! I'm Terri 27 civil partner to Rachael 29! I am so relieved to see someone else in here in the same boat :) welcome! :) I am currently 8+2 pregnant with our 2nd child conceived via AI!! Rachael carried our first child! And I also have a son from a previous relationship! So this is our 3rd but my second pregnancy! We also used cb ov tests! Think they are so much easier to use! Luckily I got caught first time! Very shocked! Took 3 attempts with Rachael! I wish you lots of luck with you journey! :) and look forward to chatting with you!!

Like the other ladies, I just wanted to wish you luck! Get ready for obsessing over preggo symptoms and weeing on loads of sticks... x

hey also just wanted to wish you good luck, i think there is quite a few ladies trying to conceive by AI. And I cant remember who, but one got a BFP recently! x

Hello!! thank you so much for your reply its lovely to hear success stories. Just wondered if you have any advice for us? how did you do artificial insem? we used syringe with extendor. On mon eve we used a speculum but last night just used the syringe. always use plenty of concieve plus too.
Caitlin had 2 boys by AI but at a clinic, they are now 11 and 12 years old. Im 24 this year and always said i would be 24 when i have my first baby so fingers crossed!!! look forward to hearing from you anyway. nice to know you live nearby! Rachel (& Caitlin) xx

Hello!! thank you so much for your reply its lovely to hear success stories. Just wondered if you have any advice for us? how did you do artificial insem? we used syringe with extendor. On mon eve we used a speculum but last night just used the syringe. always use plenty of concieve plus too.
Caitlin had 2 boys by AI but at a clinic, they are now 11 and 12 years old. Im 24 this year and always said i would be 24 when i have my first baby so fingers crossed!!! look forward to hearing from you anyway. nice to know you live nearby! Rachel (& Caitlin) xx

Where do u guys live? We r near Sheffield!

We used an instead cup! It's something usually used for the time of the month! It's a ring with a bag attached! U put the sperm in it and then insert into the vagina so it's sits over the cervix! U can leave it inserted for 12 hours while u get on with stuff :)

My lad is 8 and our other boy is 2 :)

Aww nice ages!! we arent keen on things we have to leave in. What are your feeling on syringe is there much chance of it working? :) i hate this 2 week wait thing. horrible! :( we live in borrowash derby but moving to kegworth soon. Massive congrats on being pregnant tho you must be sooooo excited!!?
We really want a baby together, we wanted to have a baby now so I can then concentrate on my job afterwards. With the boys already being 11 & 12 we want the baby to still have them around whilst he or she is young :)

I know someone who done this and she caught first time. Good luck x

We used the same method to conceive both times! Tried a seringe the first time and was a bit to messy for our liking! The instead cup is quite safe And we have a few friends that have conceived this way too!! We r in Chesterfield :)

It worked!!! First time!!! Yay x x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using Tapatalk

Yay congratulations xxx

Apologies for any typos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member