Artificial insemination at home

I'm on day 18, looking to ovulate next week I think

good luck! hope this is your month

x

Don't think its my month :-/ just have that gut feeling xx

Aw i feel the same and im not even in my 2ww yet!

Dont give up yet :)

Do you chart?

x

I do chart yes and temp. But I have irregular periods that range from 28 days to 35 days x

ooo link me to your chart, i love having a nose ;)

x

Last edited:
I haven't yet made a chart. Lol! How do I do that?! :-D x

Everyone seems to be from the Derby neck of the woods lol :) x

I'm from chesterfield which is not far from derby :)

I wish u girls all the luck in the world on your journeys I hope my good luck rubs off! I was very lucky to catch my egg at the right time! I used clear blue ovulation stick too!

Hi, Im new to AI at home, the kit is all ready. Is anyone finding the syringes with the point on the top over to one side awkward? It looks a little daunting! Or can anyone recommend a syringe where the pointy bit is in the middle?

Cheers, and thank you :)

Hi, Im new to AI at home, the kit is all ready. Is anyone finding the syringes with the point on the top over to one side awkward? It looks a little daunting! Or can anyone recommend a syringe where the pointy bit is in the middle?

Cheers, and thank you :)

Hi there

Hope ur well :) congratulations on ttc :)

I'm not a fan of syringes at all! Soft cups on the other hand are the bees knees lol

Worked twice for us and we have friends who used them too :) a lot less messy!

I wish you lots of luck on your journey :)

Softcups as Terri says- got my BFP twice.

Hi there

Hope ur well :) congratulations on ttc :)

I'm not a fan of syringes at all! Soft cups on the other hand are the bees knees lol

Worked twice for us and we have friends who used them too :) a lot less messy!

I wish you lots of luck on your journey :)
Thank you! I've heard about soft cups, they seem a little daunting, but I'll look into it some more. Thanks for the response :)

Hi all,

Me and my partner are 23 and 25 and have our civil partnership and are going to start TTC straight after the wedding.

We are going to find a donor online and AIH; all the home insemination kits look rather daunting.

Can anyone advise if they got a Donor Contract made? We don't want our donor to have contact pre-conception however would like to contact him for sibling donations.

We know that once we are in a civil partnership we will both be the legal parents. However, if we don't get a contract made up and the donor a few years down the line decides he wants contact where do we stand?

Thanks all :)

Hi and welcome!

Can't help with your questions sorry but there are a few ladies on here that will certainly know!

Hopefully they'll be along soon - why not start a new thread too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back