• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mothers Day Testathon (Sunday 2nd March) who is in?

lol and that was suppose to be a sad face, not a happy one :(

thats better xx

I think Im out of the running ladies, I have AF cramps starting and absolutely no pregnancy symptoms, Ill still test if she hasnt arrived by Sunday, but I think she will. :(

ive felt sick today,my nipples are dead sore,ive been feeling dizzy,and ive had cloudy cm,dnt no if am gonna get a bfp on sunday or if am just getting sick

I'm with you Loola, having AF cramps on and off. No tender boobies and no sickness, no bloatness, NOTHING! Keep doing the wiping dance and husband is texting "Painters in yet?" 29th day now period norm 28 days but last mth 31........ who knows its not over till the Fat Period Sings!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :pray: :pray: :pray:

Sorry tmi but i had brown spotting this morning..still no af which is due today. I am hoping the brown spotting isnt a sign for af!!

I spoke to my mum and a few 'mummy' friends and they all said that they had no symptoms when they conceived EXCEPT the feeling that AF was on her way. Soooo don't give up hope yet!!!! I want to see those BFPs!!!

GOOD LUCK GIRLIES

:hug: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :hug:

Thanks Notty! I so hope that my lack of symptoms is a good thing! :pray: Im not even feeling like AF is on her way now! I feel nothing at all! but then it is still 3 days before she's likely to show her ugly face.

No symptoms here either :(

I am due anytime between today and Sunday so hoping she stays away and I can at least get to test on Sunday.

Good luck everyone.

I'm still feeling a bit sicky and got loads of CM but the belly pain has subsided. My shortest recent cycle was 26 days and my longest 31 days, I'm on CD29 so far so still feeling optimistic. Dying to test but determined to wait until Sunday.

Hope this is it for us girls!

I almost tested this morning because I had such a wonderful dream about POAS and getting BFP after BFP! I felt so happy and warm, I was quite disappointed when I woke up and it wasnt real. I will NOT test til Sunday!

I have no symptoms of any kind. :pray:

im out af has arrived, oh well always next month lol

I had a dream of a positive test too, and my husband dreamt I had triplets OH MY GOD!!!!

Sorry gals did a sneeky poundland test tonight and neg! Feel pissed off I know its early and they are crap tests but dont think will be my month getting constant cramps.

Feeling real down. WHY IS EVERYONE AROUND ME PREGNANT or WITH A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!! I also have never heard anyone struggling they just say Oh no fell right away arggggghhhh :wall: :wall: :wall:

Aww Caz, I hope its not AF cramps, and as you said those tests are not reliable :hug:

I know it seems like everyone around you caught straight away, but I dont suppose the people that talk about it are the ones that had difficulty conceiving, though I wish that I did meet someone that said, 'oh love, dont worry it took me 2 years before I got pregnant, though we didnt have any problems and now I have 3 healthy children!' Alas those people dont seem to exist. But they do on here :) so you are not alone. :hug: Just imagine how much more happy you are going to be when you do see that BFP after the wait. :cheer:

Ive only ever seen one BFP of my own, 5 years ago, and I have to admit I wasnt too happy about it (I wasnt TTC and I was in an awful relationship). Now I would do absolutely anything to have one. Isnt it funny the cards life deal you.

Cheers Loola

I agree with everything you say there! My Husband says you know it took my aunt 7 years and my mate 12mths. But you never think of them I suppose you just think of the people that fell straight away.

Im so JEALOUS of people that are pregnant or with kids I could push them over .......... oops!

Push them over!? :shock: :rotfl:

I know what you mean, when people say, 'well i just fell straight away, I must be super fertile' or 'I only have to think about having a baby and Im pregnant' and other such wonderful and helpful comments :roll: I guess they stick in your head. I dont think I know anyone personally that has tried for longer than 6/7 months. Probably because people generally dont openly talk about it. I bet there are a few people I know out there who are TTC but I dont know about it, in the same way that they dont know that I am, only my close friends know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back