**April Mummies**

Had my 12 weeks scan today. 12+2 week
Anyone good at the Nub theory? Baby wouldn't stay still though. X

View attachment 88163

Have you heard of

NUB TECHS? If you google or search in social media. They also do one under 12 weeks called the Ramzi Prediction I done this and they say 80% carrying a boy. I already have 2 boys so this is likely what I will have. I’m 12 weeks today but my scan is Monday when i’m 12+5 x

Have you heard of

NUB TECHS? If you google or search in social media. They also do one under 12 weeks called the Ramzi Prediction I done this and they say 80% carrying a boy. I already have 2 boys so this is likely what I will have. I’m 12 weeks today but my scan is Monday when i’m 12+5 x
I've joined a Nub Theory page via facebook and hoping I'll get some clear images fingers crossed! I've got my 12w scan tomorrow morning I'll be 12w 4 days I think, so excited!!

So I got my scan! 12 weeks 5 days :D
No really decent nub shots! Twin A was super chilled out with hands in the face, Twin B was wriggling around like crazy! I feel so good after seeing them and cant wait to find out what they are!! <3<3 my daughter loved it and when we heard the heart beats her eyes lit up! All ages been talking about is when they get earth side now

45d9c689d5344e6e3f7be9bd42e8577e (1).png aedd0fe9fa36b139b0df53916d0e5125.png

So I got my scan! 12 weeks 5 days :D
No really decent nub shots! Twin A was super chilled out with hands in the face, Twin B was wriggling around like crazy! I feel so good after seeing them and cant wait to find out what they are!! <3<3 my daughter loved it and when we heard the heart beats her eyes lit up! All ages been talking about is when they get earth side now

View attachment 88283 View attachment 88285

I think the top one of yours has a nub visible! I forgot to look, will need to go through my pics and see if there’s any decent ones x

I think the top one of yours has a nub visible! I forgot to look, will need to go through my pics and see if there’s any decent ones x
So exciting! What did your baby measure at x
Mine are 3 days apart but they said nothing to worry about. They're 6cm and 5.7cm <3

So exciting! What did your baby measure at x
Mine are 3 days apart but they said nothing to worry about. They're 6cm and 5.7cm <3

She didn’t actually tell me the measurement, just that it was 12 week 4 days, 6cm and 5.7cm sound so big lol I can’t believe how quickly they grow x

Yes it was amazing. And so amazing how much it has changed since the last scan 3 1/2 weeks ago! All looked good, going to try very hard and relax now....

Hello everyone. Newbie here! I am just over 11 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. EDD 30th April. Booking in appointment and first scan is on 22nd October. Must admit I am feeling nervous this time. First pregnancy I was so sick the first trimester with sore boobs etc, but this time I don't really have any symptoms (well apart from tiredness, but I have an 18 month old who tires me out, so I can't tell if it is a pregnancy sympton or not haha!) Also have experienced cramps and brownish discharge the past few days, so this is making me feel uneasy. Hoping everything will be ok. Looking forward to chatting to you all!

Hello everyone. Newbie here! I am just over 11 weeks pregnant with my 2nd baby. EDD 30th April. Booking in appointment and first scan is on 22nd October. Must admit I am feeling nervous this time. First pregnancy I was so sick the first trimester with sore boobs etc, but this time I don't really have any symptoms (well apart from tiredness, but I have an 18 month old who tires me out, so I can't tell if it is a pregnancy sympton or not haha!) Also have experienced cramps and brownish discharge the past few days, so this is making me feel uneasy. Hoping everything will be ok. Looking forward to chatting to you all!
Congrats! And welcome :) have you had any dating scan yet or got your 12 week scan booked? If its brown it might be old blood? If anything gets really bad or unbearable I'd ring GP or something though, hope it eases off for you really quick!

Congrats! And welcome :) have you had any dating scan yet or got your 12 week scan booked? If its brown it might be old blood? If anything gets really bad or unbearable I'd ring GP or something though, hope it eases off for you really quick!

Hi countrylife!

Thankyou. Yes booking in appt and scan is on 22nd October. Rang my midwife with my concerns this morning so I have an early pregnancy scan tomorrow morning which hopefully will put my mind at ease. Fingers crossed everything is ok. Congratulations to you expecting twins! Wow I cannot imagine what that must feel like hehe!

Hi countrylife!

Thankyou. Yes booking in appt and scan is on 22nd October. Rang my midwife with my concerns this morning so I have an early pregnancy scan tomorrow morning which hopefully will put my mind at ease. Fingers crossed everything is ok. Congratulations to you expecting twins! Wow I cannot imagine what that must feel like hehe!
That's a bonus, hopefully you can hear little ones heart beating and everythings ok :)
Twins is crazy yes! I can feel my body expanding constantly and I was overwhelmed for a while but now I'm following a multiples club and met a few twin mums I feel like it's more manageable. They all say it's not harder than one, just different. I'm counting down till my next scan where i can hopefully find out what they are! I have a midwife appointment this week so hopefully she can hear the heartbeats again too :D ones on the left and ones on the right luckily so might be easier than front and back

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back