**April Mummies**

Hi, hope you are all keeping well? How far along are you all? I’m 11weeks 3 days I had my booking appointment today and I was told to start on baby aspirin? Anyone else had pre eclampsia in previous pregnancy and been told
To take this daily? My 12 week scan is 7th October I can’t wait. Feeling anxious to see if the blood sac has dissolved. Xx

Hi, hope you are all keeping well? How far along are you all? I’m 11weeks 3 days I had my booking appointment today and I was told to start on baby aspirin? Anyone else had pre eclampsia in previous pregnancy and been told
To take this daily? My 12 week scan is 7th October I can’t wait. Feeling anxious to see if the blood sac has dissolved. Xx

I’ve to start baby aspirin from 12 weeks, not because of pre eclampsia though. My friend took it for pre eclampsia through 2 pregnancies, she still developed it but had healthy babies x

Almost second trimester <3
Cant wait to find out what I'm having, my 10 yr old girl is planning a gender reveal already lol she wants to celebrate everything!

I’ve to start baby aspirin from 12 weeks, not because of pre eclampsia though. My friend took it for pre eclampsia through 2 pregnancies, she still developed it but had healthy babies x

I hope there isn’t any side effects taking baby aspirin? Never been told to take it before with my other pregnancies. I had a lot of blood loss so that may be to do with that. X

Almost second trimester <3
Cant wait to find out what I'm having, my 10 yr old girl is planning a gender reveal already lol she wants to celebrate everything!
WHen your scan? That’s lovely your 10 year old must be really excited. It’s nice for her to get involved x

I hope there isn’t any side effects taking baby aspirin? Never been told to take it before with my other pregnancies. I had a lot of blood loss so that may be to do with that. X

I don’t think there’s any side effects, it’s a really small dose. It’s s blood thinner though so I’d think it would cause more bleeding? I’d check that with your doctor x

WHen your scan? That’s lovely your 10 year old must be really excited. It’s nice for her to get involved x
My scan is on 9th of October early morning, I'm super excited to see my blobs turning into tiny people, still a little nervous that I'll go in and there will be something wrong but everything is looking good so far. I'll finally get some print out pictures <3 cant wait to share with everyone

875AF524-487A-4B76-901B-7CB92E0D0B52.jpeg Hi mums I’m due 2nd April with my 3rd I have two girls ages 2 and 1
Time is flying with having the littles ones around. I had a scan last week all is great hoping maybe the nub techs were correct for me and we can add a boy to the mix this time

View attachment 88159 Hi mums I’m due 2nd April with my 3rd I have two girls ages 2 and 1
Time is flying with having the littles ones around. I had a scan last week all is great hoping maybe the nub techs were correct for me and we can add a boy to the mix this time
Congrats :)
I've only just heard about the nub techs online and cant wait to get my scan pictures to submit as well.
How far as long is baby in your scan picture? Hope they're right for you :) look forward to hearing more in future

Had my 12 weeks scan today. 12+2 week
Anyone good at the Nub theory? Baby wouldn't stay still though. X

IMG_20191001_135153.jpg

Had my 12 weeks scan today. 12+2 week
Anyone good at the Nub theory? Baby wouldn't stay still though. X

View attachment 88163
Looks beautiful <3 I have no idea about the nub theory, I always thought they could tell from the skull oops haha. If I was to take a guess I'd say boy x

Looks beautiful <3 I have no idea about the nub theory, I always thought they could tell from the skull oops haha. If I was to take a guess I'd say boy x
Thanks Hun. Were hoping for a boy, getting a gender scan at 16 weeks. How's bump x

Thanks Hun. Were hoping for a boy, getting a gender scan at 16 weeks. How's bump x
Exciting! They dont do gender scans here till 20w, I feel like its forever to wait! I've got my 12w scan next week cant wait to see mine :D
Have you started getting a baby bump yet? Mines no existent so far, hoping nothing's wrong and it's like when I had my daughter and went from nothing to popped out at 15/16 weeks

Exciting! They dont do gender scans here till 20w, I feel like its forever to wait! I've got my 12w scan next week cant wait to see mine :D
Have you started getting a baby bump yet? Mines no existent so far, hoping nothing's wrong and it's like when I had my daughter and went from nothing to popped out at 15/16 weeks
No bump yet, it's baby number 4 and last one.
I usually show about six months I'm over 6ft and hide it well.
I'm paying for a special gender scan here UK.
With twins though you can show earlier you never know. I hope your babies are healthy xxx

No bump yet, it's baby number 4 and last one.
I usually show about six months I'm over 6ft and hide it well.
I'm paying for a special gender scan here UK.
With twins though you can show earlier you never know. I hope your babies are healthy xxx
I will def upload pictures from my scan next week if they're clear :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back