April 2021 Mummies!

I was hoping my scan feel today but still got another week and 2 days xxx

Hahaha that’s so funny xx how so much has changed when I speak to my mum about her birth with me 34 years ago it’s totally different now... no scans were not even invented .....

Another milestone birthday done just need to get to 6th Oct xxx

Hahaha that’s so funny xx how so much has changed when I speak to my mum about her birth with me 34 years ago it’s totally different now... no scans were not even invented .....

Another milestone birthday done just need to get to 6th Oct xxx

My next scan is on 6th too, 11.20am.

Only a couple more days until trimester 2 for me! Looking forward to it, booked a private scan in for 16+5 for a gender and we’ll being scan, don’t think I can wait until week 20 to see baby again! Need to ring my midwife tomorrow to book in for my 16 week appointment! Ah how time flies, it really does feel like yesterday I found out! And I found out at 10dpo!

Mines at 12pm so not far off each other is that ur 12 week scan I’ll be 13 +1 they are behind in my area wish it was this week :( xxx
I would’ve been the same as you (my nhs “12 week” scan is on the 8th Oct and I’ll be 13 weeks. So glad I paid for a private scan - just to even know that bub was in the right place!!!

Mines at 12pm so not far off each other is that ur 12 week scan I’ll be 13 +1 they are behind in my area wish it was this week :( xxx

Imagine if we were in the same waiting room!

Yes that’ll be my 12 week scan, think I’ll be 12+2 x

Hello!

Apologies for being quiet! I've started my degree so got less time to log in! Glad to see all the scans so far and happy birthday to those who've had birthdays.

How are we all doing? My bump has definitely popped over the last week. Also everything feels heavier, like theres a weight resting on my bladder.

Hope you all have a wonderful week x

Oh and due date got brought forward by one day so now due on the 12th of April.

Hey how is everyone? Had my 12 week scan today. All was looking good. Starting to feel a bit more real now! My husband got to come in for this one which was really nice.

View attachment 91598
Great news. Baby is looking amazing!!!

Can't wait for my 12 week scan next week! Apparently my husband will be allowed in finally as well!!

Great news. Baby is looking amazing!!!

Can't wait for my 12 week scan next week! Apparently my husband will be allowed in finally as well!!

That’s good to hear Im on Tuesday and so so nervous after a loss with my wife last year xxx

Hey how is everyone? Had my 12 week scan today. All was looking good. Starting to feel a bit more real now! My husband got to come in for this one which was really nice.

View attachment 91598
looking good! congrats! xx

Hope you are all doing ok and everyone is well. Sickness has subsided which is amazing! But tiredness is still looming. Also, I can now feel baby moving! have been for the past 2 weeks and my pelvis is painful! I'm hoping its not SPD/PGP developing!

My nausea has been gone for 4 days now, too! 11 weeks tomorrow...

I think I'm feeling flutters here and there but can't wait for the real deal. especially now that I don't have the symptoms to reassure me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back