April 2021 Mummies!

Hey All, Its the end of the road from me Im afraid, My scan yesterday showed no progression from last week.
Ive been in today and taken my first tablet followed by the other ones on Saturday, had an absolute shitter of a week, found out my dog has an aggressive bone cancer and has to be put down, and my other dog needs surgery.
we wont be trying for a while, going through all of this alone has absolutely broken me.
We will try again when the pandemic is over and I can have some support with me.
I wish you all the absolute best pregnancies.

XxX

I’m so sorry to hear this, lots of love to you and your family xx

So week 12 begins for me tomorrow. I’ve officially moved house, just need to unpack my boxes now! I think I’ve got a little bump going on; but I’m a little on the overweight sign so I don’t expect to notice anything much any time soon. First scan this week, excited is an understatement!!
Sickness came with a vengeance this week and threw up once or twice. Work is draining me so much too and I’m always asleep if I’m not awake! OH is sick of me just sleeping all the time!
Hope everyone is well and things are going nicely xx

All ok managed to get some sickness tablets so starting to feel a bit normal

I got my scan 2 weeks tommro feels like ages away but it will be worth it. Just hoping and praying I can get through next 2 weeks and everything is going be ok. Xxx

Ohh I’ve got a scan on Wednesday afternoon, thank goodness! Will finally know what’s going on!

@Kholl wow that bump! I know they say the more kids you have the more you pop out, my sister had 7 altogether and by the 6th she didn’t even have to take a test, her bump told her all she needed to know at 5-6 weeks hope all the scans this week bring good news ❤️

Wow! Look at that! I have definitely had a hump appear over the past few days. No denying it now. I've been wearing my husbands t shirts to cover it up from his teenage son to stop any questions ha! It's my scan tomorrow morning! I will update you guys when I can. I am 12+5 tomorrow and absolutely bricking it.

I hope you're all well x

So I had my scan! All is well and I'm 13 weeks today, which means I'm in tri2! I will head over and make a tri2 thread. I hope everyone is well and I will try to attach a picture.

Baby was turning it's back to us so I had to keep jumping up and down to get it to turn around to take the measurements. I wasn't complaining as it meant I saw baby for 10 minutes :) was a lovely scan, best I've had so far.

20200923_103439.jpg

So I had my scan! All is well and I'm 13 weeks today, which means I'm in tri2! I will head over and make a tri2 thread. I hope everyone is well and I will try to attach a picture.

Baby was turning it's back to us so I had to keep jumping up and down to get it to turn around to take the measurements. I wasn't complaining as it meant I saw baby for 10 minutes :) was a lovely scan, best I've had so far.

View attachment 91570

Yay! Congrats, Olivia! :)

View attachment 91570

Yay lovely scan xxx

View attachment 91570

Aww lovely scan. Congratulations xx

Hey all, Scan went well today, everything seems to be developing well, baby is low down but could be because we were sitting for so long waiting! They’ve put me at 12+1 so I’m due the 6th April (only a day later than my guess).

glad to hear the other scans went well, Olivia yours is so clear!!

7DDE0C54-F99B-4F12-9C07-A0437972404A.jpeg

So glad the scans went well. Congrats @Olivia118 @Ktpotatie @Dj2015 can't believe we're going into the second trimester already. I've got my 12 week scan a week today.
How's everyone finding the nausea and tiredness? I feel like mine's starting to ease a little so I'm hoping I'm over the worst of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back