April 2021 Mummies!

Olivia118

Reaction score
So I thought I'd get the ball rolling with April 2021 thread :smile: please correct me if I am doing anything wrong! Never done one of these before :think:
Happy tri1!
1 -
2 -
3 - Olivia118
4 -
5 - KTPotatie
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 - Sparrow
11-
12 -
13 - Summerdaze
14 - zoe_helen25
15 - Aurora84
16 -
17 - Colette_h
18 -
19 - Bluebird
20 -
21 - Sunnysideup
22 -
23 -
24 - Kholl
25 -
26 -
27 -
28 - Lulla Bell
29 - Jojo19
30 - AllyBally

Last edited:
Hi

I got my bfp a couple of days ago. Going by the 1st day of my last period my due date is 10 April 2021.

How are you feeling? X

Hi

I got my bfp a couple of days ago. Going by the 1st day of my last period my due date is 10 April 2021.

How are you feeling? X
Congratulations!

I've added your name to the list.

I'm doing ok, tiredness hit me today and I've had heartburn for the past 2 weeks! Ha. I'm 5 weeks 1 day :)

How you getting on?

Congratulations!

I've added your name to the list.

I'm doing ok, tiredness hit me today and I've had heartburn for the past 2 weeks! Ha. I'm 5 weeks 1 day :)

How you getting on?

surprisingly fine, had some light cramping and a bit bloated and slightly tender boobs but that’s about it. When I was pregnant with my son I felt rough straight away and I was constantly nauseous for the first 14 weeks. I’m hoping it doesn’t suddenly catch up with me!

I've noticed I cant physically do as much, I get really puffed out fast! So having to keep sitting down! I've been having trouble with my wisdom tooth. I've have 2 infections previous, last infection was March and the dentist reluctantly gave me antibiotics as I was pregnant ( there's a chance they can cause MC). I had a MC 10 days later... I'm not saying its connected but it makes you think. So when my tooth began to hurt a week ago, I've been panicking ever since! I called my dentist yesterday as the pain isnt giving up. They didn"t call me back :( hoping I will get seen today.

Still early doors but this just happened!!!!

we are 2 women who have been married for 7 years this year ....we have little girl who’s 5 and waited 3 years. Sadly we lost one in May 2019 at 8 weeks ...my wife was carrying. After first attempt and all my tests I can not believe I have officially fallen and here’s the proof. We can’t believe it !!! We are very excited to share this journey with you. I worked it out I will be due April 14th 2021

Zoe and Helen xx

45D95C39-F5E1-4CC7-ADB5-65E8507A5EB9.jpeg

Still early doors but this just happened!!!!

we are 2 women who have been married for 7 years this year ....we have little girl who’s 5 and waited 3 years. Sadly we lost one in May 2019 at 8 weeks ...my wife was carrying. After first attempt and all my tests I can not believe I have officially fallen and here’s the proof. We can’t believe it !!! We are very excited to share this journey with you. I worked it out I will be due April 14th 2021

Zoe and Helen xx

View attachment 91305
Congratulations!!! Wow :) how exciting! Welcome to the thread. I'll add your name to the due date post. How are you feeling?

I m feeling ok guys just odd pulling. My symptoms have not kicked in yet as I’m guessing I’m still early xxx how u feeling

Decided to
Do another one to be sure and it’s strong xxx

View attachment 91321

Ahh lovely! Congratulations again:)

Yes, I had twinges around 4 weeks, I'm now 6 weeks and its turned to dull period type aches, tiredness is real! Also nausea is here, this is new one for me! I never had this with previous 2 pregnancies. I had a MC in March, so I am still poas with a cheap one step test each morning its reassuring for myself. I also have a reassurance scan booked for the 18th when I will be 7+4 although I feel like I'm further along than this as I got my bfp at 6dpo....is that even possible so I definitely feel like I ovulated a little earlier.

It’s crazy hun after my wife had her miscarriage her body is still all over maybe it just takes while for ur body to go back to it’s normal ways. I am 4 week 6 days so just playing by ear x I went to a baby shower last night and I was like wow I have got this all to come my mate is due in few weeks. We have only told our mums and my dad and that’s it just after last time we don’t wanna get our hopes up. Role on 12 weeks hhahah xxx

Hello! I got my BFP yesterday at 9dpo (8/8) right now my EDD is 4/21/21 if you want to add me!!

Just had call off midwife I’m booked in for 7th sept for telephone convo x I’ll be 9 weeks

Sorry I'm quiet guys! Struggling a bit with the heat and low blood pressure which is causing dizzy and almost fainting spells. Welcome :) I will add you on x

Also, congrats ;)

Yes, roll on 12 weeks!! I remember the first 12 weeks went fairly quick with my son. I cant believe I'm only 6+3...... I feel like I was 6 weeks ages ago definitely dragging here. I can't do much, as I have had a drop in blood pressure and the nausea. It's all a bit much so I'm spending these sweltering days on the sofa! Also heartburn is always fun!

Got my scan next tuesday!!!! Cannot wait to find out if everything is ok. Quite nervous.

welcome Hun :) how exciting. Are you getting any symptoms. How many weeks are you xxx
Hi! I’m so overjoyed to be here! I’m 3wk 5d today so I’m really early still! So far no real symptoms other than some mild cramping! How are you feeling??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back