April 2007 Babies

LauraB

Reaction score
Welcome!

I have created this topic so that we have one main list of everybody's April 2007 due dates. You can then easily find other ladies who are due around the same time as you, if you feel that you would like to chat to somebody who is at around the same stage.

If you would like to be added, please make sure that you reply to this thread by clicking the
reply.gif
button (over on the left, just above my picture) and stating when your due date is. I'll update the list each time a reply is received, and the list will remain right here at the top of this thread so that it's easy to find.

(It's important to reply to this thread, as I may miss your date if you start a new topic. So just click the reply button above and let me know!)

BABIES DUE IN APRIL 2007

Apr 1 .................... nicilou
Apr 1 .................... Shelley
Apr 2 .................... bexxie
Apr 2 .................... Kina
Apr 4 .................... Emmylou
Apr 4 .................... Susannah80
Apr 8 .................... JustJen
Apr 12 .................. hannan
Apr 12 .................. missac
Apr 13 .................. kirlykird
Apr 18 .................. Londoner Claire
Apr 18 .................. rach
Apr 19 .................. Maxoula
Apr 20 .................. Gnomentum
Apr 20 .................. jennywren
Apr 21 .................. exicited rach
Apr 21 .................. lotus
Apr 21 .................. Rachie
Apr 24 .................. cloud9
Apr 24 .................. jano

Best wishes,
Laura B

Can I be the first? Going by ov date I'll be due 5th April :rotfl: !

This little bean better stick otherwise I'm going to look very silly! :oops:

I'll be 2nd... 9th April....

Same with me and my bean.... lots of glue for me and Kina!!!

xox

Sorry to be a pain Laura *runs and hides* but could you put me as 26th March for now, thank you.

*hides under rock - ewwwww spiders!!*

Yes, no problem at all! *walks off muttering*

:rotfl:

Oi Kina stop causing trouble (could you go a day late so baby is born on my birthday. actually come to think of it Shona is a lovely name huh!!)

:lol: Well I reckon I'd be early coming on your birthday, but doc's EDD method is doing the 'add 7 days to last period date then subtract 3 months' to get my due date.

If he/she did come on the 26th March then that will be exactly 15 months from when Ella was born :lol:

And Shona is a very nice name, but alas, I think one is enough ;) :rotfl:

please can you add me for april 18th i expect it will change when i have scan but will go by that for now :D xxxx

Hello, I'm new! I have just got back from the doctors and was told april 12th - says I am five weeks, which is odd as only ov'd two weeks ago, anyone else not able to get their head around that!!!???

Me! I am 7 weeks by dates but am sure I will only be around 5.5-6 weeks because I ov'd later. Will have to wait til my dating scan, at least it's that little bit sooner going by my dates!

Hello, please could you add me to this list for April 4th. THank you!

This is the date I have calculated however won't have anything confirmed for a fair while, docs don't even see people who are pregnant where I live till 8 weeks plus - is that normal???

Hi can you chang me to Apr 2nd (I think) my hubbys birthday

B.x

Laura,
Sorry could you take me off the list...
Was a false positive! :roll:

Oooo getting lots of April babies now!!!

xox

Hi April mummies,

I've just got back from dating scan and we've had our due date confirmed as 4th April 2007, which is my nanna's 78th birthday - how exciting!

I am currently due on 23rd, but my doc knows they need to use dating scan for accuracy due to my strange cycle.

Oooh that's my birthday Rachie :cheer: A good day to have a baby ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back